Llss super pull June 14, 2018 01:24AM
Would like to have 20-30 llss tractors at Piketon ohio, first Saturday of June 2019. Just wondering what it would take to bring down the northern ohio tractors, and bring up kentucky/Tennessee/Indiana tractors. Maybe a $4000 purse?

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 07:30AM
What rules you running?

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 08:24AM
Is there that many even in Ohio the most I have seen at a pull was 9

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 08:29AM
Starters no 3,6 turbo

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 12:36PM
Its THEIR association an if they want to run the 3.6 turbo then everyone knows it before they go, an before everyone says they wont go because of it then dont, you probably won't be missed cause thats what all the complainers have done said about the 3.6 in KTPA & BOB, that they wouldnt be missed so more than likely you wont be missed there, the complainers need to work on their stuff.

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 01:26PM
Yes it's part of the OMPTA and the turbo limit is 3.6. I was just wondering what it would take to get a big group to show up. Pay out some big money and see which state can bring in the biggest horsepower and put on the best show.

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 08:42AM
We have about 12 in southern ohio, and northern I think has about 7 or 8. All other states are welcome also. We do allow 3.6 charger. Rags only won against an alcohol tractor by 2' this year. It's an average biting track, so it favors alcohol anyways

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 02:22PM
Two inches or fifty feet. Its the same difference. Rags has won every pull it has attended this year, including two major events with iron from all over the country. .Likewise, BOB and KTPA are doing fine without them. To go to a pull is ayes vote, if not, it's a no. If your organization wants it, that's fine. We don't want it here.

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 02:31PM
And all them yrs that Sipes Dominated,NOBODY said NOTHING, especially ole rags team,and FYI, Sipes said himself that he wasn't even pushing his that hard back then, then people got to figuring things out an he had to turn it up some, i guarantee you if Jerry an Rags was at the same event it would be a toss up, i guarantee it, the alcohol tractors can run with him,an some can beat him.

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 02:59PM
Rags wasn,t pulling at that time and couldnt beat a farm stocker until the big turbo. And yes when Sipes dominated nobody said nothing because at that time everyone had the same opportunity If you no so much who brought the 3.6 into play

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 03:09PM
Question--- why are we fussing, its legal in their organization an legal at the pull he's referring to, it really doesn't concern us, if you don't want to go, simple -- dont go, best of luck this year an the 3.6 issue wasnt brought up till you brought it up.

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 02:38PM
So is that a yes or no that ya'll would come pull at it?

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 02:54PM
of course not, Cody. All they wanna do is keep stirring the pot of this how many year old accusatory mud slingin' bru-ha. They will wanna see who will dominate in summer '18 and winter '19. And see what rules might get changed, to who's advantage. Then think about what pulls to boycott. Why, Cody, they would rather do that than go pull their tractor for fear of not being numer uno. Just hire Rags to give your audience a great 350' exhibition pass. The crowd will love that smoke comin' from an orange tractor. Maybe you can get that Case smoker that wears the American flag, too. He likes pullin'.

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 03:01PM
I would in a heartbeat if it was any other weekend, but can't that weekend, sry, an by the way i run against rags all the time, i know more than likely what the out come will be an im ok with it, pullins a hobby to me an knowone is gonna make a living at it plus it just encourages me to try to improve on my program,and im getting closer all the time.Best of luck with your pull, if anything changes I'll be there.

Re: Llss super pull June 14, 2018 10:48PM
Hey Cody, maybe try getting in contact with the Northern Light Limited Series. They might help you on numbers ?

David Runkle class rep for Badger State LLSS class. 815-821-4686

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 07:53AM
What about paying top 5 alcohol, top 5 diesel and then one overall place?

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 08:48AM
Not a big fan in splitting up the purse that way. Pay the top 10 and that's it. Maybe 550 to win and the 10th place at150 . And don't run separate fights just prolongs the pull .

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 12:53PM
Here is just a random thought... the LSS has the same rules for diesel and alcohol. I can't see why this class must have different rules across the books. Also why hasn't anyone tried to square up the cubic inch and allow the diesel something like the 4.1 turbo on a 370ci? That way all tractors run same motor size. I'm not super fluent in the diesel engines tho. Just an idea I had

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 02:01AM
How big of an exhaust wheel can be run on a 3.6? Who builds some of the better 3.6 chargers?

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 05:06AM
this diesel vs alky stuff is crazy, guess its always been that way tho. I been out of pulling for few years but have been keeping up with most everything. Im a diesel guy thru and thru but the problem i see is the diesel guys knew thru out the 2017 season that the rule was being changed to 3.4 so why didnt anyone try one to see how it was gonna perform. If they had tried the 3.4 or had them on now and couldnt compete then atleast they have a logical argument. The way it stands they dont have a leg to stand on and complaining will never do any good. will a 3.4 compete? I cant answer that for sure but I do think so. Mr !!!!???, you sure dont help things by telling people to not show up to pulls, Im sure the promoters appreciate that. Everyone knows who you are even tho you wont post your name. I think everyone should be made to post there names on this site.

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 09:45AM
The 3.6 shouldn't even be a conversation piece on this particular pull, its legal in this organization, its legal at this pull.Whoever shows up to pull knows it before they go.

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 10:13AM
The man asked what needed to do to get more tractors. In order to get more tractors he would need to run the same rules as the larger organizations, being ktpa and Bob. Therefore the 3.6 is the conversation piece because that's the reason he most likely will not get alot of tractors

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 10:54AM
Do you have any plans to get back into pulln ? June of 09, youve got time to build something.

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 12:12PM
You can tell just a fan is just that a fan or he could tell us what to update custom rods pistons ,roller rocker roller cam the best 3 inch turbo columbus harts or who ever makes the only update i can think of is lets go 3.4 turbo on the alcohol and let the diesles alone and have there 3.6 its going to happen anyway if the 3.6 stays and then maybe question head the guy we no with no name that just uses marks wont have to make that long drive noing hes wasting his time just for the fun of it someone had to do a lot of crying to get a 600 thousands bigger turbo in on a trial basis Steps should have been taken 200 thousands at a time the Lord giveth and THE Lord TAKETH AWAY its not that easy with pulling If you dont like someones rules stay home showing up is only showing support OR if your for it you better show up

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 01:55PM
Had planned on being out this year but having trouble getting parts. Still a possibility but will be late in season.

Re: Llss super pull June 15, 2018 03:35PM
What class ?

Puller STAY HOME June 15, 2018 06:50AM
Puller you are bad for the sport and they aren't changing rules to fit your tractor just because you won't update. LLSS sucks due to crybabies like yourself!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009