Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 18, 2018 03:39PM
This Friday night, June 22 is the ninth running of the Hawarden Outlaw Tractor Pull! For the second time in nine years Hawarden was voted Grand National Pull of the Year by the OTTPA last year! This year will be even more HOT pulling action on a VERY HARD HOOKING track.

Plenty of bleacher seating. Plenty of Great food. Lawn chairs and coolers welcome.

See you all Friday night, 6:30 Sharp!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 21, 2018 04:50AM
Hawarden is ON! We've received a lot of rain the last couple days but now it's starting to break off. Tomorrow we will work the track and be ready to rock and roll tomorrow night!

Look forward to seeing you there!! Thanks!!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2018 02:37AM
Update! The sun is out and the track is being prepped as we speak. Hwy 46 crossing into Akron, Iowa from South Dakota is closing at 12 noon. Hwy 13 from Alcester, SD into Hawarden is Closed. Hwy 46 from Beresford SD into Hawarden is OPEN. All Iowa roads into Hawarden are OPEN.

A few minor hurdles to jump but the Hawarden Outlaw Pull is a GO!

Look forward to seeing everyone there and Thanks for coming out tonight!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2018 05:01AM
Update. Hwy 46 from Beresford SD to Hawarden is now CLOSED. The next best route for the Dakota people would be to cross on SD Hwy 50 east of Vermillion or cross at Sioux City or Sioux Falls.

On behalf of mother nature I apologize to the South Dakota fans and pullers!!

All Iowa roads into Hawarden are still OPEN.

Thanks again to everyone for your cooperation and support you give the Hawarden Outlaw Pull!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2018 06:21AM
Just saw a report from IADOT says Hwy 46 is open. Is that correct?

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 23, 2018 11:37AM
As we have not served Pizza for the last few years, you'll have to take up the over pricing with them when your in there establishment. And then after your done dining come on out to the tractor pull.

As for the tractors on the poster? Sweet Pain IS a local tractor just 45 minutes up the road. And while we have many Great pullers from the area we also have many Great pullers from all over the Midwest and as far south as Texas.

As for whorewarden..........I haven't laughed so hard since I last heard it called that in 1978! Thanks for breaking my 40 no humor streak!

The Hawarden tractor pull is not flush with cash nor with volunteers. While we would always welcome more of both we do the best we can with what is available. Winning Grand National Pull of the Year twice in 9 years does say something, at least amongst the pullers.

All that being said, I'd like to thank the Fans, Sponsors and volunteers for making Hawarden another great year despite what mother nature gave us earlier in the week.

Thank You All!

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 22, 2018 07:07AM
Why would they put a tractor from Missouri on the poster when there are plenty of local tractor pullers to use instead? This is typical outlaw fashionEye Rolling

Re: Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull June 24, 2018 03:46AM
I see "Kyle H" or whoever it was deleted his/her post I responded too. But,that's OK.

See you next year in Hawarden!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,753, Posts: 229,905, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,091, Posts: 226,007.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM