cubic in?????? June 21, 2018 01:44PM
Looking to build a hot farm for local pulls not many tractors in the class and thinking bout building one to help numbers. Rules are 9000 lb all safety equipment 3000 rpm any S300 series turbo up to P7100 pump water injection or intercooler and ice box not both 430 ci limit or 505 ci limit and stock core pump water injection only and s360 or s362 turbo. Was wondering what is the best option have access to build both. Is one better than the other would a bigger ci tractor dominate or would the inter cooler make up for the difference on a small tractor. Most of the tractors are running 18mph with a few up to 24mph

Re: cubic in?????? June 21, 2018 11:25PM

"Is one better than the other would a bigger ci tractor dominate or would the inter cooler make up for the difference on a small tractor?"

Hmm, was wondering about the same thing. Hope someone would be able to answer this.

Re: cubic in?????? June 22, 2018 12:00AM
Kind of depends on what brand you are building, in my opinion.

Re: cubic in?????? June 24, 2018 01:26AM
Beings the rpm's are the same I would think you would be better off with the cubes and torque. Unless the intercooler and ice box would make that much difference but I have no experience with that type of set up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009