Tomah results and thoughts June 27, 2018 04:07AM
anyone have all the results thoughts on what classes were best? Pros and supers are always good ,semis i heard people liked and light and limited pros. Heard a lot of people wondering why super farm was down maybe go back to grand national

Re: Tomah results and thoughts June 27, 2018 05:00AM
People prefer super farm to be down, 20 is plenty anywhere,the days of 40 plus super farms we’re getting old !

Re: Tomah results and thoughts June 27, 2018 05:15AM
Just as old as 50 TWD to finish off the event that class should be region only also in my opinion and let the light or limited pros have two hooks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2018 05:16AM by Oly.

Re: Tomah results and thoughts June 27, 2018 05:24AM
Click on links-- go to events-- click on Wisconsin Dairyland Pull-- click at top right corner on the menu tab-- scroll down on left side to results an click.

Re: Tomah results and thoughts June 27, 2018 05:36AM
Mark
anyone have all the results thoughts on what classes were best? Pros and supers are always good ,semis i heard people liked and light and limited pros. Heard a lot of people wondering why super farm was down maybe go back to grand national

Looking for results?
Have you tried here? http://www.ntpapull.com/results

Re: Tomah results and thoughts June 27, 2018 05:37AM
Positives....As a mostly smoke fan I thought all of the diesel tractor classes put on a great show. Lim and light pros were great, a reduced number of super farms was nice and pro stocks are always awesome. I thought DSS were/are VERY VERY impressive, and my favorite of the weekend. Especially Saturday night. My god they had them set on kill! I thought the Minis were fun to watch with great ground speed. I thought the tracks were pretty good all weekend.

Only negative would be the twd class... I'm not sure how many there were in the class but it was way to much. IMO

As a whole I thought the event went really well with nice weather, after Thursday of course.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM