Puller Location July 04, 2018 02:35AM
Anybody know if that elderly fellow with the two Allis Tractors that used to pull in northern Missouri is still pulling. I used to enjoy those watching those two old Allis tractors he cobbled together pull. I think he pulled them around with an old bus and a little trailer. Cant remember what they were called something like Milly and Pat or something like that

Re: Puller Location July 04, 2018 03:27AM
E.J. Potter?

Re: Puller Location July 04, 2018 04:52AM
Eugene McNeely

Re: Puller Location July 04, 2018 04:54AM
You are probably of thinking of Eugene McNeely dont know that they are cobbled together but he is still pulling with IAMO and TSPA some I Believe he goes by Mack on here.

Re: Puller Location July 04, 2018 05:06AM
Could it be Gerald Mullinex with the old Allis he used to pull a few years back.. Jerry Mullinex dad

Re: Puller Location July 04, 2018 05:25AM
Jerry's brother.

Re: Puller Location July 05, 2018 03:23PM
I know Jerry has been talking for years about those two tractors but didnt know he had pulled the trigger on buying them. Good Luck Jerry welcome to the LLSS you're a welcome addition

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 03:30AM
Good luck to Jerry and Connie on the new tractors. I will be looking forward to seeing them pull. I wonder if Connie will be pulling Jerrys Pup or if he will be pulling it himself?

Re: Puller Location July 04, 2018 07:14AM
Mack and The Pup

Re: Puller Location July 05, 2018 11:11AM
How long has Jerry Mullenix been pulling Mack and the Pup. Did he buy them both

Re: Puller Location July 05, 2018 02:13PM
Mack and the Pup are the Tractor Names Eugene Mcneely is the Guys name very knowlegeable

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 04:32AM
The way I understand it Jerry bought them as a "gift" for Ernie Conner. Eugene was Ernie's mentor as a young man and taught him every thing he knows about pulling, machining, and engine building. Ernie always wanted those tractors, but were always out of his reach. It will be interesting to see what Ernie does to them.

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 04:44AM
I never knew Jerry's brother, but I remember when Jerry and his dad used to pull 856's with TSPA. Gerald's tractor used to turn a lot of RPM but always seemed to have to low of gear. Jerrald Fetters used pull a John Deere against them, it was always toss up who would win. That was the good ol' days when a rule book didn't mean much.

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 04:56AM
Those were the good old days. The Mulkenix boys battling it out with the John Deere guys. It was too bad that all the green boys got caught cheating with the big cube motors. Man that wad a long time ago right before Twinstates gave away their sled. That is a hole nother story.

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 07:15AM
I thought they traded for that antiquated Busch sled. One year they had a Bauer sled and the next year they had that boat anchor. What happen with that whole deal? Sounds like some one got hosed. It looked to me that it was the pulling group that suffered. Who was the president at the time? How did he let it happen?

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 08:00AM
As of 7 days ago Eugene still had the pup as he was in Burlington Jct. MO with it pulling in the 6500lb open class.

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 08:19AM
He must have been driving it for Jerry then. Did it run good or had Ernie started tweaking on it yet?

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 08:36AM
Never got off the line, not sure what happened to it.

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 08:11AM
From what I was told about the Unforgiven sled it was a backroom deal. If a fella would take his short stub and started poking around a IAMO border town you would find the answers. Nobody could figure out why is was sold for payments when twinstates had cash buyers. Was a bald headed mystery for sure.

Re: Puller Location July 06, 2018 03:00PM
Yes, I'm still pulling some with the MACK and THE PUP. Started pulling in 1969 with a AC WC. 1973 I built the WD45 called MACK. In 1972 I built the 190XT called THE PUP.
Have known Jerry and his brother Gerald for a lot of years but no connection with tractors.
The Conner brothers were small boys, following their dad Rabern around at pulls when I started.

Still enjoy pulling, but it is a lot more work than it was when I was a young man. MACK and THE PUP

. Eugene McNeely

Re: Puller Location July 07, 2018 04:20AM
Are Jerry and Connie going to be doing some driving too or will you be doing all the driving. Will Gerald ever be doing any pulling too. Yea pulling can be a lot of work that is for sure.

Re: Puller Location July 08, 2018 12:07AM
My typo, I built THE PUP in 1993. MACK

Re: Puller Location July 09, 2018 02:37AM
Wasn't there a John Deere gas that pulled against the THE PUP at TSPA? Maybe called Wild Hair or something like that? Didn't have the most power but was always there and won points. I remember the Harrington's White called Waukesha Explosion. There was some brothers that pulled the Allis Chalmers AC Reject. I think there names were Andy & Amos Grant?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009