Air Filter for Limited Pro Stock Tractor July 06, 2018 10:46AM
Hi Guys,

I’ve been active on this forum watching and reading for a long time, and recently have come into possession of a Light Limited Pro Stock Tractor. It is a 466 John Deere, which runs with the Outlaw Pullers under the name Deere Commander. This tractor runs a Precision 3x3.35 turbo, and we will be campaigning the tractor in Ontario, Canada. Here, our tracks have a lot of dust as the track conditions are quite poor, and therefore we have a lot of unfavourable conditions for running an open intake mouth into the turbo.

My question is, has anyone or does anyone know of an air filter sized with enough capacity to have little to no effect on the power output of an engine of this size and power output? I understand if they simply don’t produce a filter that will support this power, but kind of think there must be some sort of option. Anyone ever thought of this or considered this?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Air Filter for Limited Pro Stock Tractor July 06, 2018 01:17PM
Yes we can get you what you need. Kevin. Chaos fabrication 412-217-7363

Re: Air Filter for Limited Pro Stock Tractor July 06, 2018 01:51PM
Thanks for the reply Kevin. I’ll get in contact with you start of the week.

Re: Air Filter for Limited Pro Stock Tractor July 07, 2018 12:19AM
S & B filters, custom make filters all the time if you get in touch with a local dealer that knows how to put one together you will be very happy .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro