Need Jim Puckett A-C 180 Info July 08, 2018 01:16PM
I am trying to trace the history of this A-C 180 diesel Super Stock tractor with Jim's ownership at Bassett, Nebraska and/or any previous possible owner(s). This would be 1979 and previous. I know the history of this '180' from 1980 forward to today.

Moville, IA A-C 180 Info Needed July 09, 2018 01:13PM
I talked with Mr. Puckett. Unfortunately, he does not remember who he bought the '180' pulling tractor from at Moville, Iowa, about 1974.

Can anyone provide any info or clues who that puller was and perhaps how long he pulled it?

This 180 chassis is close to 50 years of pulling. Be nice to determine exactly what it is for an upcoming story.

Thank you for your help.

Re: Moville, IA A-C 180 Info Needed July 09, 2018 02:48PM
Try going on "The Old NTPA" page on disgrace book. The Brabecs from Fonda and/or the Pocahontas Iowa area would probably know if anyone would. They were big Allis pullers

Re: Moville, IA A-C 180 Info Needed July 09, 2018 02:52PM
I think it was gale powell

Re: Moville, IA A-C 180 Info Needed July 12, 2018 04:44PM
try the guys at sandhills implement out at basset ne. they run an ac about that time picture hangs on their wall one of the owners of the bussness

Re: Moville, IA A-C 180 Info Needed July 12, 2018 11:19PM
Anyone have contact info for Gale Powell or if he is deceased, any of his family members that may be able to answer a few questions about how long the 180 pulled?

"????", you just described Jim Puckett, thus I have that info written up already for the story. Thanks for yours and everyone's help.

It appears like this '180' is one of very few tractors that has literally a continuous pulling career, of about half a century. That is why I am trying to discover its very early pulling history.

Re: Moville, IA A-C 180 Info Needed July 13, 2018 02:27AM
Dave, my stepdad called Sandhills Implement and the guy there thought Jim Puckett bought it from last name Bourke or Bjourk from around Harlan Iowa, hope that helps

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,749, Posts: 229,900, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 226,003.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM