LLSS Grand National Tour? July 11, 2018 03:43PM
Does anyone think NTPA or PPL will add LLSS to their grand national tour in the future?

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 11, 2018 03:52PM
Don't see it on the Grand National or Champions Tour ! Most likely it may become Region and/or Silver Series !

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 11, 2018 03:57PM
Most Pullers [ Not All] who build a LLSS are on a limited budget and pull closer to home. If it would become a Grand National or Champions Tour Class, it would cost double or maybe even triple to build & compete. IMO

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 11, 2018 04:27PM
That would require one set of rules and the build the rules around my old technology pullers would have to upgrade their equipment. NEVER HAPPEN.I really get tickled when somebody post LLSS Champion Tour or Grand National post since they cant make the rules uniform for organizations across southern Iowa let alone nationial and we always get to hear LEWIS sing his praises how he took part in writing national rules( blah blah blah) rules that he even wants to change yearly.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 11, 2018 11:06PM
PPL Western Series has two pulls scheduled this year. I hope the numbers are good for the first year . I know a few of the Badger State guys will be heading to Bowling Green , Missouri on July 28 .

David Runkle class rep for Badger State LLSS class. 815-821-4686

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 11, 2018 11:17PM
I will ask for the 3rd time in the past few weeks. Is there a 2018 LLSS Northern Series circuit? If so, can someone please post the schedule? Thanks.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 12:19AM
I was wondering the same thing? Usually Ed Shoebridge post's the schedule in the spring.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 02:40AM
Sorry didn't see your first posting. Here it is with one exception. At Armada I will be paying additional money for the top three places total points from Sat, and Sunday. plus the normal pay out.
Attachments:
open | download - 2015 LLSS 4.5.15.xls (28.5 KB)

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 08:18AM
Ed, how come weight is 6400lbs at Langford ?

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 11:33AM
Well so much for national rules, lol, hahaha, first everyone raising he!! over the turbo an now one place aint complying with the weight---- where you at lewis, get on it !!!!!!

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 01:41AM
My question to all the LLSS pullers? If your tractor can make the weight listed, what's the problem? Your putting on a show plain and simple. The promoter doesn't sign your class just because of the weight, he sign because your a LLSS class.

David Runkle class rep for Badger State LLSS class. 815-821-4686

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 12:16PM
Thats what I was told by the promoter. I believe W NY has changed to 6400#'s.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 12:22PM
For more information about wt. or Langford call the contact person listed.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 12:54PM
I would like to know how this can be changed without it being discussed or voted on, i know rules were set but how can a promoter change it when its a national rule that they no about, so i guess if a promoter wants to let the diesels run a 3.6 charger thats OK, looks to me like there wouldn't be any difference.Looks like that just opens the door for the diesels, what was the point in all the controversy if a promoter can call the shots an have final say.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 08:22AM
The schedule I put out is a collection of pulls that pullers who are interested in and are made aware of. It all began 4 years ago when 2 pullers from the south came north to a pull that had alot to be desired. They told me they wanted to see country and compete with different pullers. That's when I began to put pulls on a schedule that were grouped together and paid was listed with contact name. Because there on this schedule doesn't mean they are following the National Rules. Some are following the rules with exceptions. That is the decision of the pulling organization who is representing at that location.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 01:15AM
As far as the langford pull goes, the club in Wny has always pulled at 6400lbs and not 6250. However we do follow all other national rules. The sled we normally hook to is extremely heavy and for the sake of putting on a better show for our promotors we have stayed at our 6400 lbs. As far as the Langford pull goes it has nothing to do with the promotor, but the hosting club. The club hooks at 6400lbs Ed was notified of this this winter, and still wanted it on schedule. Any questions feel free to call 716 472-4410

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 01:56AM
there is still a LLSS class at Little Valley on Saturday (August 4) at 7:00pm. same rules as Langford and conducted by the WNY association. contact them for information. Crouse MoonShine Sled this year. This is a part of the USA-EAST Big Rigs Series event that night in Little Valley.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 01:57AM
So if im understanding correctly, i if a pull has always let diesels run a 3.6 charger then nobody can say anything and they get to run ?

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 02:23AM
You will not be able to hook in NY with a 3.6 turbo as a LLSS.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 12:49PM
Thanks Ed. Wish the (approximate) time was listed for each event.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 12:58PM
I was told LLSS would run approximately at 12:30 Sunday, didn't say when pull started or what class line up was.

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 11, 2018 11:20PM
I agree, they do not need to be a Grand National or a Champions tour class, already have them at state level. As for running the big circuit, they could probably run a comparable circuit to Grand National cheaper than there State level. If they had 24 hooks per year at say 12 different venues, they go spend weekend, a lot of expense there but when they go to 30 or 40 different events a year there expense is getting close.

But when you mention old technology, you need to look under some of the hoods in the LLSS class, yes they still have cast iron blocks and cast iron heads, same as SuperFarm, Light Pro, Limited Pro, and have injection pumps that meet there rules and size Turbos to meet the rules to there clubs rules. BUT BY NO MEANS ARE THEY RUNNING OUTDATED STUFF. New stuff coming out for this class all the time.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 12, 2018 02:19PM
I give up 4 inch turbos 7000 pound s 540 cubes what ever I done been delete once for using the donkey word got me a pontoon ,I can jump in Lake Cumberland at the back of the farm going to turbo my pontoon and retire got a good long trailor for sale need to get it gone 2000 bucks low to the ground room for your side by side and tractor may trade for fishing poles

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 07:38AM
LEWIS
I give up 4 inch turbos 7000 pound s 540 cubes what ever I done been delete once for using the donkey word got me a pontoon ,I can jump in Lake Cumberland at the back of the farm going to turbo my pontoon and retire got a good long trailor for sale need to get it gone 2000 bucks low to the ground room for your side by side and tractor may trade for fishing poles

Good, hopefully you will sell the computer too..............

Re: LLSS Grand National Tour? July 13, 2018 02:24PM
Man Chuck F i tried to answer you with my opinion and got deleted must be my computer

Langford LLSS July 13, 2018 08:39AM
The rough class order for Langford is Street Semi Invitational at noon sharp. followed by LLSS at approx. 12:30pm. then there are 2 Empire state pullers classes followed by 5 NTPA Grand National classes. That is the layout of the day. I don't believe the ESP or NTPA class order for their sessions is set in stone yet. Stay tuned.and see you at Langford Northeast Nationals August 4th and 5th.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,752, Posts: 229,904, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,090, Posts: 226,006.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM