3.4 LLSS Numbers July 12, 2018 08:53AM
What HP/Torque numbers are being made with the 3.4 on the 466s in the LLSS class. Couple different routes to go down here but would like to know the difference between 3.4 no cooler and 3.0 with a cooler.

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 12, 2018 10:53AM
I believe you can run 3.6 charger on 466 in this class. Wait a second are you on the west side of 62highway and north of the intersection of Maple and Florence Ave? If so I believe you can a 3.6 smooth bore charger but if you are on the east side of highway you can run a slotted 3.6 with no water. Hope this helps

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 12, 2018 11:13AM
From southern TN, closest association to us will allow 3” in and whatever out with a cooler, but NTPA MidSouth region adopted BOB rules and is 3.4 with no cooler. That being said you can either run the cooler and smaller charger and only have one place to play, or run the 3.4 and drive to kentucky or pull MidSouth, which sounds more logical. Just wanting to know the power difference.

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 12, 2018 02:26PM
Go with the 3.4 the 3,6 is totaly dominating and the 3,4 will to as long as you stay away from the other side of 64 were the 3.6 lives hope that helps

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 12, 2018 03:48PM
Lewis, ole rags got 5ft put on him this past weekend an made as good of a run that he ever has, and it was a alcohol tractor that done it, its funny results like this dont get reported, if someone wants to work at it like this guy did an stay after it , ITS AN EVEN MATCH, it was proved this past weekend !!!!! Now go ahead an fire away BUT RESULTS DON'T LIE !!!!!

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 06:23AM
fact of the matter is BOB,KTPA, midsouth are most likely never gonna allow the 3.6 again, especially since none of the guys are willing to even try the 3.4. The protesting is not helping anything but its def hurting things. getting 2nd 1 time this year isnt much of an argument either

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 06:57AM
If you think the 3.4 is such a good turbo for the light limited diesel class then why don’t you build one and show them Travis?

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 07:06AM
Mr. fix the problem,I am building one and had planned on being out this year. Had some setbacks, may possibly make it late this season. If not I will be out next year.

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 06:58AM
Travis, i hope your building one, your stuff always ran good, maybe your the guy to do it.

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 09:40AM
!!!!???? Im glad the head work i done on the little Johns a working But your nuts if if you think other guys out there aint working at it just as hard.QUESTION is why didnt the Old RAGS team try to work a little harder with the 3 inch,They have TNT to pull with and the 3.6 is not likely to be voted in any were else so who cares at this point

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 09:45AM
Yeah bob series looks real even diesel hasn't won a hook all season

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 10:28AM
Lol, they have one diesel pulling and he will tell ya he's never made it to top of the class so that's not helping prove anything either

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 02:19PM
Just love TNT and forget it 3.6 there no were else and never will ,I wish i had a tractor now so i wouldnt pull with them Eddie Cary used this class OF pullers like me Pruits and many others that suported his indoor pulls when a bunch wouldnt because it was associated with KTPA and screwed over every BODY and let a few cause all this controversy with rules knowing that KTPA ,BOB, MID SOUTH NTPA MIDDLE TENN all within 100 miles dont run them rules ,I wouldnt pull or go watch any of his pulls, Bottum line wish him luck with his very own class Travis will show them OOP,s no he wont because he wont pull there and they cant pull here

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 13, 2018 10:00PM
LLSS is and always will be fit the rules to MY Tractor and my Abilities Lewis is all about letting people play in the game as long as its called Lewis Wins. CLASS SUCKS AND ALWAYS WILL UNTIL YOU PUT IN THE HANDS OF PPL,NTPA,AND OUTLAWS they can write the rules instead of pullers at yearly banquets

Re: 3.4 LLSS Numbers July 14, 2018 04:46AM
No LEWIS is about fairness keeping the class together,keeping the cost down and as afordable as possibile and competative under the same principle as Doug Roberts only my name is Lewis and i dont own the organization and Lewis cant win because Lewis dont pull.Now dont twist my chain if you dont want my opinion because i dont sugar coat anything but donuts

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009