The last " Northern LLSS Schedule" Please don't respond. July 14, 2018 12:46AM
After much thought about this, I have decided to not do a 2019 schedule. My reasons are basically politics that I have run into over time and this year. This has nothing to do with the thead listed recently about grand national. I have a hard time encouraging pullers to support my schedule when I witness two different times unfairness on the track by track manager and flag man from other pulling associations. OK once maybe, twice and I was a eye witness and we have it taped and track manager didn't want to see the tape. Enough said. My schedule is nothing the promoter can't and should do on his own, advertise. I encourage All of the LLSS pullers to get behind the pulls in your back yard and get involved. If every puller did this we may bring the level of the show up. Lets promote pulling, My efforts will be in my back yard, Armada Mich. This year we hope to have a large turn out of LLSS and Superfarms. On top of the two day pay out I will paying the top three points winners from the two days additional money. Next year if I get the same sponsorship money that pay out will double. If you want a Grand National Pull let it be Armada, Mich : 16,000 in attendance, biggest beer tent in North America, and our officials on the track are honest. For more information see July and Aug Hook Magazine or go to Armada Fair.com. Armada uses the national rules, (6250 wt and 3.4 for diesels). For a copy of national rules contact Brad Powell for a copy. The 2018 schedule is the attachment above. A big thank you to all the support I have had from promoters, sponsors, and pullers. Also a big thank you to the Morgans and Brian Lively for there support.
Attachments:
open | download - 2015 LLSS 4.5.15.xls (28.5 KB)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM