Ed Shoobridge July 15, 2018 03:00AM
Ed, just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for your work an dedication to trying to get the LLSS class a national schedule, it was very much appreciated, "and a major headache also", i wouldn't want the task, hopefully everyone can come together at some point, hopefully a few of use from Kentucky get to make the trip up your way to your pull, it'll all depend on weather an work . Best of Luck and hope to see you there. Kent

Re: Ed Shoobridge July 15, 2018 06:18AM
Ed, I would like to echo Kent's comments and appreciation for all of your hard work co-ordinating the LLSS schedule. I for one enjoy the travel and the opportunity to hook with groups of pullers from different areas. I know that your original intent was to give LLSS pullers from all over the country a chance to drive to another state and make consecutive hooks (within a reasonable distance) and be insured of what to expect for the rules once you got there. I think that you were very successful in making that happen. There may be some people that want to harp on the fact that the weights are a little different in some clubs, but the fact remains that the majority of the clubs are trying to standardize the LLSS rules and that is a GOOD thing for the class.

One comment that I would like to make about the pulls on this travel schedule is that we have ALWAYS been treated extremely well. Like out of town guests, and if you were ever broke down, then you had six local pullers doing everything possible to help get you back on the track for the next hook. Anybody that has ever looked at this schedule and said that "it's just too far away" doesn't understand that it's not just the destination, but the journey and all of the good people that you meet along the way.

Four of my favorite weekends on the schedule are the pulls in Canada, New York, Armada, MI and of course WI. The NY pulls have some additional nearby Ohio hooks during the following week and Armada is a 2 day event and there is another pull on Monday that is less than 50 miles away, and the 2 hooks in Wisconsin are definately worth the trip. Anyone that is looking for some good events, with some good tracks and competition, should think attending any or all of these events.

Ed, thanks again for all that you have done to this point. It is a thankless job and I for one appreciate your efforts.

Wayne Stine

Re: Ed Shoobridge July 15, 2018 01:18PM
I want to thank Ed also for his work in making the schedule possible the past three years. His leadership and the efforts of others to try to strike a compromise with different rule sets is to be commended. I have enjoyed those events I have attended and they all had a national feel to them. I recommend supporting the events on Ed's schedule as much as possible for 2018; Armada is an exceptional facility well worth the visit and none of the others are slouches for sure.

Thanks again Ed for your hard work.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Ed Shoobridge July 15, 2018 02:28PM
It is a ton of work to coordinate many different clubs in many different states. In my opinion the LLSS is the best class in the country. We have always enjoyed having the out of town guys come out to Langford and hope that there teams that have made the trip have had a good experience and make it a destination every year. We are running a two day NTPA Grand National event and running the LLSS second class on Sunday August 5. The WNYPPS schedule is the same as years past with a hook Saturday night in Little Valley and Langford Sunday. The events are about 45 minutes away from eachother and guys are welcomed to stay the night in Langford. Contact Faron Reding for more information. www.LangfordPull.com @LangfordUSA on FB

Re: Ed Shoobridge July 15, 2018 04:29PM
Great Job Ed for all your hard work on the LLSS class. Its truly a shame people cant figure how to work with you and others to make the class work but unforturnatley insist on making rules to fit their tractor rather than promoting the class. Get rid of all the post on here which I believe is hurting the class way more than one person can promote it in a lifetime.

Re: Ed Shoobridge July 16, 2018 01:02AM
Jake and I also want to take this opportunity to thank Ed for not only putting together a national schedule but also bringing an awareness for the need for uniform national rules for the class.With so many organizations now offering the LLSS class the need for nation wide rules is daunting. Again thanks Ed for all your hard work.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2018 01:09AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Ed Shoobridge July 16, 2018 04:25AM
I would like to see a pulling schedule for the LLSS

Re: Ed Shoobridge July 16, 2018 05:39AM
DonUL, go to currently the very top thread. At its page bottom, open the schedule attachment.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,712, Posts: 229,820, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro