Following rules July 16, 2018 09:04PM
So the gentleman post rules below, I followed them and the thread gets closed,. Last time all deleted. Why did it get closed because the guy under fire was calling and texting administration whining and complaining. Funny thing is I'm getting calls and texts of other people with issues from the business below,this needs to be left open the guy calling and whining is guilty and 100% wrong and screwing people over!!! If you don't like these harsh things don't have a forum,it all can't be easy and drama free!!! There is a business scamming and taking people's money and it has to stop,if he wasn't guilty he wouldn't be all upset!!!! By freezing,closing and deleting these your defending one side!! The guilty side!!!

AAR Geared for Success
Craig Armfield
Stay away!!!

Justin W Ford. 518-932-1247.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2018 09:27PM by Justins Toy.

Re: Following rules July 17, 2018 01:39AM
And when was the trial that found him guilty?

Re: Following rules July 17, 2018 02:25AM
The Administration has copies of both contracts signed dated amounts of money one saying he would return the $20, 000 by May 1st as far as I know it's way after May 1st that's a breach of contract we're going to court the 20th of this month and I'm sure trial will be scheduled not too far after that it's pretty cut and dry and simple with two signed contracts!! and again if you guys are such cowards you need to keep hiding behind fake screen names to stir up the pot that shouldn't be allowed you should have to login to use the Forum and that would end a lot of issues on the Forum. Again this post was to inform of bad service) business from the above mentioned. I just got two more calls about people with issues with this business. Both in regards to engines!!! You guys will see, Armfield is not a good/safe place to do business!!!

Justin W Ford

Re: Following rules July 17, 2018 01:24PM
thanks for the heads up nice to know whom I won't be doing business with

Re: Following rules July 17, 2018 02:02PM
One other problem! You may win, but court will not collect for you. Don't agree with system but that is how it is. In my opinion, if you win, he should pay or go to jail until it is paid. MACK

Re: Following rules July 18, 2018 08:17AM
Agreed and already covered with lawyer. Lein on property/business,garnish business accounts and seize assets with sheriff. She(my attorney) has done this allot and has had amazing outcomes. Yes alot to spend on attorneys fees but worth it if no one else gets taken advantage of!! I will update after any court dates and if any outcome happens. And if he makes right before much more attorney fees are added up I will eat crow and take all posts down and let everyone know he made right on the deal. Only he can fix the issue and clear his name by running his business more professional. He only offered $7500 in two payments because that's all he can afford, pretty sad he has a nice pulling tractor sitting there he should sell and pay his bills and clear his name. And not paying an attorney would also save him a great deal. But all he can do is hide behind his attorney for now!

Justin W Ford

Re: Following rules July 18, 2018 12:31PM
Well I said I wasn't going to post anymore on the subject but I feel maybe some perspective in to my side is in order.

I placed an ad on the for sale page for some used ford parts in the summer of 2017 and Mr Ford called to inquire about them. We discussed them and his plans as he was gathering parts to build a tractor to run in his area of New York. He stated that upon gathering the parts he was going to have to find someone to then assemble the tractor for him. He agreed to buy the parts and said he would consider having me build the tractor for him. About a week or so later he text and said he had something come up and was going to pass on the parts purchase. Approximately a month passed and I received a text asking if the parts were still available and if the offer to build the tractor still stood. I told him yes on both counts. So an approximate dollar figure was struck on the outline of the build at that time. It was agreed that payments would be made towards the tractor on 4 to 6 week increments and the build would commence upon receipt of first payment. Build commenced and everything was great. So great that the second payment came early and work carried on. Then approximately Thanksgiving 2017 I received a lengthy text stating that Mr Ford was working 2 jobs and was stressed to the max and wanted to terminate the project asking if I could just send him all of his money back. I informed Mr Ford that due to his enthusiasm for the project and that he had up to that point held up his end of the payment arrangement I had worked ahead and at that point had a total bill of just short of $18000. This brought forth many texts discussing sale of the project, that I had gone to fast and he didn't know how he would survive through the winter. I told him I would sell the parts and get him as much of the money back as I could but I wouldn't refund until the parts were sold. At this point I consulted my attorney to get some insight into what my responsibilities were in the matter. My attorney prepared to send a letter to Mr Ford at that time and was going to have it ready to send later in the week. Lo and behold the next day I kid you not Mr Ford sent me a very very lengthy apology text stating his working long hours to make ends meet had him stressed to his breaking point but he had just landed a contract to shoe draft horses that in his words seemed very lucrative. He asked if we could resume the build and I agreed. At this time with his new contract Mr Ford decided to go from a 3000 rpm small turbo basic build to an open rpm, intercooled ppl legal hotfarm. At this time I informed Mr Ford that this would raise the price of the build as he would now require a full frame and intercooler etc. It was agreed that the rolling chassis would be built with parts suitable to handle future power upgrades and start with as basic of an engine as possible to still make a respectable pass. A couple more payments were made prior to Jan of 2018 and parts were purchased by myself to even us up. Mr Ford was then informed that I had tractors to prepare for Gordyville and no progress would be made until later in January and Mr Ford and I agreed that Mid February would be time for the next installment on his project. At this time(early February Mr Ford text about progress on his project. I told him that I hadn't had a chance to get back on it yet and he said ok. Then slowly came a barrage of texts about being dissatisfied with the progress made on his project to which i apologized. At this time Mr Ford started his first thread on pulloff about my being a con artist, thief what have you that thread was eventually deleted on a Sunday evening. While the post was up I received numerous texts from Mr Ford indicating various ways he was going to ruin me. About 15 minutes after the thread was taken down I received an apologetic text from Mr Ford saying he was probably wrong for doing that and was hopeful that we could just move on.... It was then agreed by both of us that a contract should be drawn up giving both parties solid ground. I said I would draw something up for his approval then forward to my attorney to have it drawn up. He did not want to waste time or money by having an attorney look over the and send the contract so I agreed to make 2 copies both signed by myself one for him to keep and 1 for him to sign and return so both parties had a copy. These were sent priority mail with delivery receipt. Upon his receipt Mr Ford sent his thanks and apologies for his behavior. Mr Ford also provided me with tracking for the return of my copy. This contract was dated February 12 and specified a May 1 completion date upon which Mr Ford would come pick up his tractor. The same week I received my copy of the contract back from Mr Ford he text me for a progress update. At which time some progress had been made and forwarded in pictures to Mr Ford. The progress made in the three days of having the contract back were not satisfactory to Mr Ford which brought on another barrage of texts over the course of the next few days and nights. Finally in a telephone conversation with myself and Mr Ford it was determined that there was no way I would be able to satisfy him he felt that it wasn't worth his time to come get the parts and all he really wanted was his money back. It was verbally agreed that another contract be drawn up signed and sent in the same fashion as the previous contract stating Mr Ford would be repayed his money on May 1, 2018 and was drawn up and sent on Friday February 23, 2018. The following morning started another barrage of texts from Mr Ford and lasting throughout the weekend ranging from finishing the tractor to changing the payout date and everything else in between. Many of the aforementioned texts had a less than favorable tone to them. At 8 am February 26th with a file containing the 2 contracts, our entire text message conversation and copies of all posts made by Mr Ford on pulloff.com (most of which had been deleted by then) I went and dropped it all off at my attorney's for review and advice. I was advised to have Mr Ford forward any further communication he had on the matter to her office. On that day Mr Ford attempted to call my cell phone 98 times and sent close to 200 text messages containing a multitude of mood swings. He called my shop close to as many times as he called my cell. He also acquired my home telephone # and left several friendly messages there for my wife and children. He private messaged my wife and several of my customers on facebook to inform them of my bad deeds as well and even cautioned one customer to make sure he didn't have anything at my shop because he was coming to clean it out and was loading whatever he could get his hands on. During this time one of his texts he mentioned he called the Missouri Highway Patrol to have me arrested for fraud and if i didn't immediately call him back to settle this he merely needed to call them and they were coming to arrest me for fraud. I happen to be near the troop headquarters he called so I just decided to turn myself in. The detective I sat down in the room with was very confused by the story I was telling him as he was unaware of any call. At that time he checked his voicemail upon which was Mr Ford's message indicating he expected them to go directly to my shop and arrest me for fraud. At this time another detective joined in on our conversation where the entire mess was explained. The detectives were then invited to see the project at my shop of which they declined and commented that this was clearly a civil matter to be handled between attorney's. One of the detectives returned Mr Ford's call and was met with some of the same behavior that i had outlined to them previously. After the call the detective gave me his card in case this would happen to go to court. Sometime after 5 pm Monday evening Mr Ford got online and filed a claim with the Missouri Attorney General's office. Also now that he had both copies of the second contract in his possession he saw fit to scribble through it, write in different terms, initial the written in changes, sign it, take a picture and send it to me. Apparently that picture is my copy of our agreement lol. The calls and texts lasted into Tuesday by which time the home phone and shop phone were unplugged and my cell was on silent. Later Tuesday a letter was sent via email to Mr Ford indicating that he needed to chill a bit. This led to a rather unpleasant conversation for my attorney's receptionist and attorney but the calls texts and posts finally stopped and after a cool down period and finding himself an attorney he decided to have her file suit against me for his 20,000 back. My attorney responded to their suit and a court date was set. After this Mr Ford's attorney contacted mine about a possible settlement. He offered to settle for 19k of which we respectfully declined. Court date was set for July 20th and his attorney asked for a settlement offer of which you have all read about many times now on here. This pretty well gets us current.

Sorry I really didn't want to put this all on here but I finally felt it was time to hear the other side by the way of which is rather condensed. Mr Ford and I obviously can't come to an agreement that will be adhered to on our own which is why I turned it over to my attorney hoping a pair of attorney's could negotiate an agreeable settlement for both parties. Again this is all a matter of public record so anyone can see the outcome.

Justin, you can get on here and say whatever you like about me, I'm by no means perfect and I never will be. However now there is another side of the story for everyone to ponder.

Craig Armfield
Armfield Ag Repair
AAR Geared for Success

660-483-O458

The truth July 18, 2018 12:58PM
Well I would like to say that's the truth but I didn't reply to parts
I was on this forum asking Ford engine questions and you replied and told me about parts you had for sale and I should buy your parts as you would sell them cheaper than I could buy a salvage or used 9000/9600 to use for build Iwanted out because you were not doing any work, you assured me you would get to it and meet the deadline!! At the end of February you sent same progress pictures you sent me in November!!! Your attorney told me not to speak to you and cool down and we would discuss settlement. I did as she said then she wouldn't return my calls or email. So I was told not to send you your copy so I sent it to your attorney!!!! And yes on a copy I wrote what I wanted as you asked when you last spoke on phone and you said if you couldn't get the money you would have to sell your tractor and or go to the bank to get the money. Neither of which you did!!! And my last offer also included coming to get all parts and then you could be paid for your time/labor also. And you declined and said $7500 in 2 payments and sign keep my mouth shut documents!!! I have said nothing but the truth. Your message is full of alot of untrue supposed statements. At $10,000 you said you acquired a used pump off a John Deere and it was at shop being gone through and rebuilt,hmm asked for pictures and parts list of everything numerous times,never received them,you said you ordered the frame we agreed on by second payment, you did not,you by February we're trying to cob a used international frame to the Ford and not what we agreed on. Then you had numerous excusses why you didn't have frame rails yet as you were now going to try to copy frame that Andy Keys builds and we agreed on and you said you ordered,then you promised it would be a rolling chassis two weeks later,then I had to ask for pictures 2 weeks later and you send motor Transmission and rearend bolted together on jack stands with a short frame rail cover c clamped to motor and transmission. Like that was supposed to be a rolling chassis. You always had an excuse over and over,anyone would have been hesitant to send you more money!!! I paid you $20,000 in under 2 1/2 months. You were at end of February and had no chassis no parts list,no pictures of any parts. I have offered to come get anything you had and if your parts and labor we're more then I would even pay that. You and your attorney refused!!!!! Which would mean there are no parts,. The main contract says clearly last $15000 could even be paid on may 1 2018 if I chose so,. And that the contract terms can't be changed unless a written statement was made and agreed to and signed by both parties which NEVER happened!!! But your attorney claims I didn't make payments due!!! Which is another lie!!! You can accept my offer and end this or suck it up and be beat in court and ruin your business yourself!! You have numerous others getting ready to go after you also. So I would say your business practices speak for themselve!!! Anyone would have been hesitant after work halted and you did nothing but have excuses and even did a contract saying you would give 10% discount if not done on may 1 2018 and %25 if not done 30 days from May 1 2018. $then a contract saying you would repay the full $20,000 by May 1 2018. Bottom line you didn't do what you promised,you said the money was gone. Then you said it wasn't,never could keep your story straight!!!! And still can't!!!

Justin W Ford

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2018 01:24PM by Justins Toy.

Re: Following rules July 18, 2018 01:35PM
One question?? Why won't you let me come get all parts and project in current status? Are there no parts? Your price went from 17,000 to $24,000. Fine send pictures of current status,parts list for all parts and time sheet for labor and you will be paid and this would be over and never got to this point!!! But my attorney called me this past Monday and said your attorney said no parts no nothing and you made your very low ball offer!!! If one is offering to pay for all parts and labor and come get everything to end this and is refused, it makes it seem as there really are no parts totaling what your saying!!! And then you keep dealing with attorney,this could have been over before the May 1st 2018 deadline but you chose to hide behind your attorney. So it looks very much like there are no parts and labor that total/equal what your saying??? You want to show your who you say. I will be awaiting pictures,parts list and hours of labor worked on this project and what on. And if your who you say you are I would gladly sign a keep my mouth shut agreement if paid in full or if you agree to letting me have a shop tear down all said parts and verify they are what you say/state,cam,fuel pump,needled rear,gearing ratio, engine build etc. And have done within 60-90 days and if not what you say you have 30 days to make right!! Ball is in your court. I'm not playing games anymore. I really don't want parts from you after this mess but I would rather have this over than keep wasting money on attorneys. This is your chance to clear your name. Oh and by the way for the record the investigator called me back and let me know that you did come in and you're on record saying that you owe me the $20, 000 you just needed time to come up with it you might want to check your story!!

Justin W Ford
518-932-1247

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2018 10:02PM by Justins Toy.

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 05:40AM
Shoein' horses is dangerous without the proper equipment I've been told,...…….98 cell phone attempts plus 200 text messages in one day is borderline psychological derangement . WOW !!!

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 06:09AM
If someone was trying to steal $20,000 from you I don't think you would stand there and just accept that,but maybe you would because you have alot of money to blow!! Well we know that's not true,I'm sure that was ol Craig Armfields intelligent comment again hidding behind a fake name!! I would rather be hot headed than a lying crook!! And not sure if you noticed the above but he had an easy out and didn't take it. If he was an honest man I wouldn't have had to call or text he would have called and said let's fix this,I messed up,but nope!! Kept the lies going and expected more money to be sent even though he NEVER sent parts list,pictures(other than the same he sent 5-6 months prior) and no paperwork to show hours of labor and what was for. Maybe you let people take advantage of you?? I do not, I owe
No one a dime,and all I have is paid for!!

Justin W Ford
518-932-1247

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2018 06:12AM by Justins Toy.

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 07:09AM
Justins Toy
I wouldn't have had to call or text

Justin W Ford
518-932-1247

Eye Popping Yeah but 300 TIMES? And no little guy,...…. I'm not anybody who has ANY involvement in this story! You are just looking for attention and apparently you crave it by your immediate responses on here,....why is that? You and the other guy have attorneys,.....they will win in the end anywaySad. You on the other hand have stated your side and so has he. Nobody on a chat site can prove who is right or wrong,.....you obviously are just trying to smear the other side and hope for self-gratification is my best guess. When YOU have a court judgement in YOUR favor,...….. THAT is when you come on here to "warn" other fellow pullers about a bad business,......you seem to like to get the cart in front of the horse with your actions.

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 08:05AM
I just happened to be on and sure you don't. Again no real name or contact info. If your going to speak let everyone know who you are. Not craving attention,tried to even make and offer that would involve me handing him more money just to end this,and not a word from him,pretty much shows he has no tractor or parts or labor which he is claiming,which is great because if he can't provide them to me or attorneys it will be great when he has to show it in court!!! And you my friend are pretty quick with your replies also. You must be in your glass house throwing stones. Where does it say that is when you warn others? Why Waite so others can be screwed also? I don't think so,if all these others spoke up alot sooner I would have known and not be having to deal with a bad business like this!! If not involved don't comment!! Pretty simple,no one is making you open and read this. So move along little fella. Also if guys like you didn't keep commenting this could move on down the list untill there are updates to post. Hint Hint

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2018 08:25AM by Justins Toy.

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 10:24AM
Justins Toy
Also if guys like you didn't keep commenting this could move on down the list untill there are updates to post. Hint Hint

Who says I'm a guy,..?,......little guy,......Spinning

This forum is designed to post anonymously if so desired,.....kinda presumptuous of you to tell me when and how I can post ,......don't you think??

The more you write on here,.... the more you lose normal thinking ability credibility IMO.

Is your new sponsor of this Ford farm-stocker General Mills? I'm thinkin Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs would be and awesome side shield 4U

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 11:06AM
LOL. Grow up Craig!!

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 04:15PM
How old are you and Justin. You all sound like spoiled children. It would help if you too had some business experience other than just posting the net. how does calling someone hundreds of times resolve anything,

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 09:04PM
LMAO,I run a successful businesses and your right how does you posting here solve anything? Not looking for anyone one here to say right or wrong. Just told a true bad experience to warn others!! And if he would have answered I wouldn't have had to call,I was in truck headed there to get my parts,so it was easy to just hit redial!!! I will do what I want and wish,if you don't like back off coward!!!

To "No Dog" July 19, 2018 11:04PM
Any insinuation of actual or theoretical--as you used it-- violence towards anyone regardless of what they owe you, be it .02 or $20k will not be tolerated.

It far supercedes any terms of use stated or implied in the use of this page.

I appreciate that in future commentary you will keep that in mind. Thank you.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 11:06PM
So after all the mouth running on here, your going to load that tractor up and take it to a pull, every one that reads this is going to know your name, hear your name and probably stop what they are doing just to watch this mythical tractor "run down the track" or shake their head in amazement that you actually showed up with it after all the mouth running. I hope you don't get beat on the track, then I'm sure you'll be the first to post about who's cheating. you never hear any of the big professional guys shaming people on the net. Dilly Dilly my friend.

Re: Following rules July 20, 2018 04:40AM
Never said it would be loaded and taken to the track. If you read above it states clearly will be torn down and all parts verified then rebuilt the way it should have been here in my shop. As for winning,nope, I just wanted to hook 4-6 times a summer,have a nice looking tractor and middle of the pack motor build tranny and rearend. Not looking to win,looking to have fun. Again there must not be any parts or he would have turned them over already intead of wasting money on an attorney and having his name on here. Pretty much shows the scam he had going!!

Re: Following rules July 20, 2018 05:32AM
Justins Toy
there must not be any parts or he would have turned them over already intead of wasting money on an attorney and having his name on here. Pretty much shows the scam he had going!!

Dude. Why the hell would you be given anything of value in the middle of this sh I t show. Leverage is being applied and you have none . Let the court decide at this point and quit running your pie hole Damn you are a crazy Massey Ferguson. !

Re: Following rules July 20, 2018 07:26AM
Hmmm let's see? I paid $20,000 and received nothing in return, wants labor and won't hand over parts he did labor on, that's okay next step is deposition and Discovery phase where he will have to provide proof of Parts bought labor and pictures of all parts next step will be what buries him if he has all the parts I'm entitled to go get them because I have paid for them Smiling this is where it gets fun or he's going to be proven to be a liar either way he is going to lose SmilingLeverage being applied and you have none that's a really intelligent statement shows the brains of the person writing LMAO

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2018 07:48AM by Justins Toy.

Re: Following rules July 19, 2018 11:40PM
how many of those guys got took for 20k, as for physical violence that ain't gonna happen one would be scared and the other glad of it. I don't know anyone in this deal but I know for a fact that if I want a tractor built or parts I will keep looking.

Re: Following rules July 20, 2018 08:24AM
justin may have went a little overboard on here but not many wouldnt have been pissed and upset 20 thousand would be a big chew to swallow ,So enough said Justin youve made your point if i were you i would be at the hearing

Re: Following rules July 20, 2018 09:19AM
The only outcome I see is , nobody going to business with either one because of all the trashing of each other.

Re: Following rules ? For AAR July 20, 2018 10:05AM
Mr. Armfield quick question a few of us are just wondering how you think it's right if somebody paid you $20, 000 to not give him anything in return? We would like to think that you actually have these parts and did labor on some of these parts, we're just wondering why you don't give him his parts and balance of money due or let him pay you the balance that's due? I think it was stated that you're at 24000 now and he has offered to pay the $4, 000 difference so even if he is hot headed and called and texted you a bunch of times it sounds like you haven't made any reasonable counter offers 7500.00 is a slap in the face to anybody, and we would like to think that business is still able to be done at your shop but if you treat somebody this way how do we know that when you're hurting for money you're not going to try to screw us like this? There are a few of us that are really thinking about taking our business elsewhere even though your prices are always Fair and work done right but sometimes slowly,we don't think that what you're doing is right even though you wrote that big long statement if you screwed us over you know we'd be calling and knocking on your door also did you screw him over because he's so far away? Not sure where he lives but I do recall a thousand or 1100 miles away your actions are making a lot of us nervous we feel you need to do the right thing if you want us to continue business here we thought long and hard about this and we were not going to post here but we want your public answer we don't want you to call us we want it public for all to see as we have been getting numerous calls of people saying see I told you he was a crook!!This unfortunately is a serious deal, this is not funny or to be taken lightly we have heard the same story for the past 5-6 years going to the pulls,we know of your past with your business partner we know the stories as to why you guys separated not going to say it on here but we would like to know publicly why you're doing this to this guy even if he is a crazy hot head why waste money on an attorney? Why keep somebody's parts? I'm pretty sure the last time we were in your shop there was a Ford tractor being worked on and you did say it was for a guy way east of us. If this was us or our tractor we would not be happy and we would no longer ever do business I don't agree 100% with him posting on here but on the other hand I agree with a heads-up letting some other people know that there's issues and the fact that more issues are coming up from these posts is pretty scary does that mean our tractor is going to be the next one that gets screwed? you really need to think what you're doing.You are not setting a good example and you are not being a business professional by hiding behind an attorney! I'm pretty sure the last time we were in your shop there was a Ford tractor being worked on and nobody said anything but I hope your not thinking of trying to sell that and screw him??? If so I will be posting on here and ending all business relations!!!

Re: Following rules ? For AAR July 20, 2018 10:28AM
I get to see all IP addresses, just saying

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Following rules ? For AAR July 20, 2018 11:51AM
I will always remember the man who said to me: "When you realize you are in a hole....the first thing you should do is put down the shovel." Seems to apply here.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason