Data logger/pyrometer July 20, 2018 02:31AM
Does anyone make a cheap data logger that is basically a pyrometer with 6 probes? I just want to track each cylinder temp.

Re: Data logger/pyrometer July 20, 2018 09:34AM
I don't know what you consider "cheap" but I can sell you a quality RPM brand data recorder with 1 rpm, six egts, battery voltage, on/off event recorders, and is expandable to 5 pressures without other modules for $1303 plus shipping. You can add pressures for $136 per channel up to a total of 5 and a dash for $620 in the future if you like so it is easy to resell to other pullers or expand as your desire for information increases.... I have sold over 300 of these units with great feedback and results.
Conner Fuel Systems - sole proprietor
Bryan Conner
Milan, MO
660-292-4075
PS... FYI It is the same price from me as it is from Randy at RPM. No mark up on my end and I will help with data interpolation. Make no mistake about it, Randy is a great guy to deal with!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2018 10:38AM by bconner.

Re: Data logger/pyrometer July 20, 2018 01:56PM
Thanks Brian, that sounds more like it. I will call you.

Re: Data logger/pyrometer July 21, 2018 12:19PM
I just bought one locally. A very nice unit and a fair price. Mine totaled $2200. It does take some time to install along with a few phone calls to the RPM and the owner will walk you through the issues you will have. I highly recommend this datta logger.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,782, Posts: 229,966, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,047.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009