Elk river super stocks July 20, 2018 06:40AM
Who was in elk river for heavy supers last night? Thanks

Re: Elk river super stocks July 20, 2018 06:59AM
Randy Becker, Ken Witt, and Nicholas Dahl I believe. Just from pictures I have seen it seems they were the only three there.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Elk river super stocks July 20, 2018 09:28AM
Just those three. Then besser had his light pro in there. Just a shame those ratz boys didn't make it. Seeing they are such a big promoter for the heavy supers in mn and region 3.

Re: Elk river super stocks July 21, 2018 08:31AM
I heard that Gregs son, Ben has some medical issues! Maybe why?

Re: Elk river super stocks July 21, 2018 09:30AM
Blake are you ever positive on here? You complain about anything Minnesota Super stock related. There are some things you can't control. I know for a fact there are some things going on in the world that are keeping some of the guys off the track. Guy B is still awaiting parts from last year's explosion. Millers have many irons in the fire right now and unfortunately pulling is not at the top of this list. If you would like to build a superstock and help the numbers be my guest otherwise dump the negative attitude towards mn supers

Re: Elk river super stocks July 21, 2018 02:56PM
Well, region was forced to drop diesel only SS, and believed that putting alcohol and diesel together would make class larger.

Well, you have 100% alcohol class.

Just like any thinking person knew it would be.

Re: Elk river super stocks July 21, 2018 03:15PM
No negative comments here. Just wondering where the big promoter is. That's all.

Re: Elk river super stocks July 23, 2018 05:12PM
Yes Dave I have had a few medical issues, and as for Blake if you have any questions why we weren’t at Elk River you can come talk to me at Anoka on Friday night if you can even get a pit pass that is...

Re: Elk river super stocks July 24, 2018 12:17AM
Blakemn when and where is your next hook? What club do you belong to? Just kinda curious, I saw that you mentioned a while back that you pull, just wondering not bashing.

Re: Elk river super stocks July 24, 2018 03:05AM
Open pits there bud. You would know that to you guys would ever go there. Sorry won't be there. Will be out in Medford wi Friday.

Re: Elk river super stocks July 24, 2018 03:27AM
Well Blake...you appear to be a very WISE individual. You come visit us at a pull someday and we will visit. Maybe you’ll find out we’re not as bad as you think....or you can remain anonymous and keep being Blake. I’m done posting on anything that has to do with you until you post a name or visit us. At this point I’ll just let the chicken in the chicken coop alone.

Re: Elk river super stocks July 24, 2018 03:47AM
Bad thing is I do post my name. Funny how Blake is a name.

Re: Elk river super stocks July 24, 2018 04:03AM
No last name?

Re: Elk river super stocks July 24, 2018 11:24PM
Nope gpopper. Figure it out. It's all in my name. Seeing you're not done posting like you said you were I'll end this for ya. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520