Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 21, 2018 02:06AM
What happened last night in Chapel Hill? I seen the picture and seen that it was due to a sled breakage does anyone have any more details?

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 21, 2018 03:22AM
Report was zero water injection .

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 24, 2018 02:56AM
Slow mo video looked like rod thru pan, oil blew out then lit up, or pan ruptured but huge ammount of oil was discharging before flash fire

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 21, 2018 03:54AM
They said a sprocket broke on the sled. I would guess as fast as Bone Twister was moving when he stopped, the pan dropped and sled stopped. The chain drive sprocket stripped the teeth off from the weight and forward movement of the box.

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 21, 2018 04:28AM
So I wonder if there was two different issues then, or did the sudden stoppage lead to the water injection issue and fire ball?

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 21, 2018 04:32AM
For The Love Of Pulling
So I wonder if there was two different issues then, or did the sudden stoppage lead to the water injection issue and fire ball?

Word is the lack of water was the only reason for the fire,.....jury still out if there is a sled defect …..

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 22, 2018 12:47AM
It would have to strip/break two sprockets for box to release like that and not an easy fix at all. It was fixed for last night so probably was something a lot simpler than that.

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 23, 2018 10:42PM
Is there any video of this pass floating around anywhere?

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 24, 2018 06:03AM
They have a video on their Bone Yard Pulling Team Facebook page here.

Glad to hear he is ok after this scary incident!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244

Re: Bone Twister and Sled last night in Chapel Hill July 22, 2018 09:27AM
Was told Bone Twister had a broke/loose water injection line. Sprocket broke when it came to a sudden stop. Box hit the front hard.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,728, Posts: 229,860, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,085, Posts: 225,982.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro