Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull July 25, 2018 04:32AM
Only 2 weeks until the Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull!!! Go to [charitypull.com] for more information.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 01, 2018 11:04AM
Is there camping spots available? Don't need electricity just a place to throw a tent for a night.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 01, 2018 12:32PM
5 acres of camping. They have about a dozen sites with full hookups that can be reserved and the rest is pretty much first come first served. Lots of room, just no assigned sites. $50 for the weekend.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 01, 2018 04:26PM
Thanks, I see it now on there website, just missed it earlier. Trying to make it a bid weekend of pulling, Springville, IA Friday night (ECITPA) Norwalk Saturday at noon and Hillsboro Saturday night!

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 02, 2018 03:01AM
Hillsboro is turning into a monster. It's a great pull.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 02, 2018 06:52AM
Don Slama and his team have done one heck of a job getting this pull put together. Of all the pulls I go to every year I look forward to this one the most. It truly is a great event.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 02, 2018 10:20AM
I'll be sitting around 320' on the "parking side" all 4 shows. Look me up and we'll grab a cold one.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 02, 2018 04:15PM
Hope to see you there. That is where I normally sit, but I will be taking pictures this year.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 05, 2018 01:22AM
Sounds good Grubby, I will be camping there Thursday till Sunday

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 05, 2018 04:10AM
Nice! We usually park right there. The brewery downtown has good food/ beer and alot of the pullers hang out at Beezers in the hotel.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,945, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009