NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 July 30, 2018 11:47AM
Good chance that the NTPA will not have the Open SS next year.

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 July 30, 2018 12:29PM
That would be a huge mistake if true. Maybe a better option is to ask the pullers why they choose to not run their events, listen to feedback, and adjust. Also, as has been mentioned before, the 2 series scheduling over each other is not good, but the guys are choosing to mostly pull PPL for a reason.

Now, if they could come with a package to combine the classes again.....

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 01, 2018 03:37AM
I think they are going to PPL events because the purse is larger.

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 July 31, 2018 01:05AM
Could you have that bird fly to me to get me in the loop? JW

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 July 31, 2018 06:40AM
wouldn't bother me a bit..better idea would be boot the 903,class size would double the same day....just saying

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 02, 2018 03:05PM
Anybody want to talk limitations and common sense spending in theses classes . Just another night mediocre equipment wake up boys before it's gone

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 02, 2018 04:08PM
They have limitations.. It's called limited ps, light limited ss, light ps and super farm!! They get plenty of ulss at ppl events! Maybe superstocks in general just needs to go away in the ntpa!

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 July 31, 2018 10:16AM
Little Bird
Good chance that the NTPA will not have the Open SS next year.

Are you sure they had it this year? Grinning

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 02, 2018 01:16PM
4 Open SS and 3 class fillers at Monroe Mi. And you don't think it's sad.

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 03, 2018 07:37AM
I think the reason that Open SS is less popular is the same reason alcohol hasn't been used in Pro Stock and such. The smoke is what makes the show. The other part is without Chizek, it's basically like watching MLB or NFL during a strike. You aren't seeing the best iron.

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 03, 2018 08:06AM
What's gonna be interesting is to see how long ppl has a decent field of tractors with chizek pretty much dominating over there. Wonder if they could back up a decade if the rule saying that motors had to come in 2wd tractors would be left in place?

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 03, 2018 11:22AM
Leon
What's gonna be interesting is to see how long ppl has a decent field of tractors with chizek pretty much dominating over there. Wonder if they could back up a decade if the rule saying that motors had to come in 2wd tractors would be left in place?

Terry has that 3rd heavy super with the D&R inline block set at more power than he has the V-8's.....Cool

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 03, 2018 01:58PM
Ya probably spent more on that moter then most people make in a year. Just what that class needs more domination pretty soon they'll be pulling by themselves

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 03, 2018 10:40PM
It's called competition and technology!! Lead follow or get out of the way! If you can't afford a ss then pull a sf! Those are still affordable and put on a great show. Especially if your in Wisconsin or Michigan.

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 04, 2018 02:12AM
There were 4 big alcohol tractors at Monroe MI GN hook Thursday. Now tell me where you think the class is headed. Competition and technolgy is great until you have no place to hook

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 04, 2018 02:55AM
Your competition and technology and your attitude will shorty kill this sport

Re: NTPA Open SS class rumor 2019 August 04, 2018 03:37AM
Still have decent numbers at ppl events! Are we suppose to turn back time because people can't keep up? Maybe ntpa needs to do away with the big alcohol ss?They still get great numbers of super farms that put on a tremendous show and after looking at the results from Monroe they should make that a GN sf event anyways! Michigan is the hot bed of super farms anyways. Them guys up there in Michigan don't fool around when it comes to super farms!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009