Getting both tires to spin with a case August 01, 2018 04:59AM
I have a 1175 case pull in farm improved and when I get towards end of the track I have one side kick out right away. Wondering if there a way to make both spin without welding anything

Re: Getting both tires to spin with a case August 01, 2018 04:00PM
is it just one wheel spinning out most of time ? check your brakes one could b dragging a bit

Re: Getting both tires to spin with a case August 01, 2018 05:13PM
Is your rear end needled? Could be a differential that is getting galled.

Re: Getting both tires to spin with a case August 02, 2018 12:49AM
Yes it's usually same tire I'll check the brakes once. It's a stock rear end yet so I doubt needled

Re: Getting both tires to spin with a case August 02, 2018 02:39AM
If the diff is galled you will have the opposite problem, can't turn when trying to drive up to the sled and can't correct a drift going down the track. If it magically starts spinning both you probably galled it up and now have a posi.

Not a Case expert but I agree that if it's the same tire you probably have drag in that side. It addition to the brake it could be a bearing.

You can try to compensate by putting more weight on that side of the tractor.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009