PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 01, 2018 07:13AM
Gathering some info. Not interested in smart aleck replies please.

For NTPA, is the payout per GN/SN published for the general public per class, both 1 and 2 day, and also the Pre Commit money per class for 1 and 2 day?

Likewise, is the PPL Champions Tour payout per class 1 and 2 day plus funds (if any) for their competitors to show up published for where the general public could view?

If so, could links be provided?
Thanks

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2018 07:15AM by The Original Michael.

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 01, 2018 09:22AM
The NTPA has it published in the back of the Rulebook. PPL doesn't have it posted anywhere that I know of. They do have to incentives for those who sign up for the Champions club posted on their website under Pullers>Forms>Champions Club.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 01, 2018 10:25AM
They usually hand out the next years purse for PPL at the banquet if I remember right.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 01, 2018 01:47PM
interested to know the comparison if any one new the amounts

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 02, 2018 06:00AM
If the promoters were proud of the payouts, you would see plastered everywhere. But it's a big secret in pulling because the purses are a joke. NACSAR, NHRA, etc. are much more transparent than pulling in this regard. A friend of mine won at Tomah this year and his take was less than $1,000. He paid over half that much in entry fees, his 1% of the purse and the fuel and oil you have to buy from them.

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 02, 2018 08:09AM
What class was that and what tractor?

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 02, 2018 08:55AM
I'm not stating the class or the driver. It's his business and is irrelevant. It also doesn't change what the payout was. There are several pullers on here who can verify/dispute the figures if they so choose. I'm just saying that almost all other major motorsports seem to be very up-front about purse sizes and pay-outs. So why is it such a big secret in pulling?

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 02, 2018 09:07AM
Do inform us, just what fuel and oil, is anyone required to purchase at an NTPA event. Maybe you are confused about NTPA and Outlaws.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2018 09:13AM by jd4455ssd.

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 02, 2018 09:20AM
I think the only time I've ever seen the winning pullers picure taken with they're check is at the Enderle. Otherwise it's a picture of the ring, cooler, folding chair or some gas coupons.

Re: PPL and NTPA purse comparison August 02, 2018 01:23PM
If it's that important buy an NTPA rulebook and and it shows pay out for all Grand National classes, how far down it pays and what the purse is for different types of events............ And payouts...NONE of it pays good and never will,you do it because you love it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,677, Posts: 229,779, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason