2speed constant mesh August 02, 2018 04:31AM
Does anybody sell a 2speed constant mess assembly, with shifter for an ih, or does somebody have pictures of the shifter, inside and out of transmitting thanks John.

Re: 2speed constant mesh August 03, 2018 05:05PM
John,

Give Karl at Atlas a call to see if he still does them. We checked into it a few years back and decided to just go with the 5 speed Atlasmax. I just don't have time to mess around with a stock transmission anymore as much as I like doing them. We had to setup a new transmission a few years ago and by the time you piss around setting everything up and spend the money it was almost as much as the gearbox. If something failed now you're in it for more than the gearbox cost. My time is more valuable than that so that's why we opted for the Atlasmax.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,770, Posts: 229,937, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009