Photos needed of the very first Loud Mouth Lime August 03, 2018 02:35AM
I'm sure I'd be better off posting this during the winter than now, but here goes. I'm looking for help in locating any photos available of the very first Loud Mouth Lime of Don Harness's. I'm currently in the process of restoring the tractor in hopes of eventually pulling with the NTPL Legends Series. Don Harness's first Loud Mouth Lime was only run for a few years back between 1972-73 and 1975. It was an F-20 Farmall with the final drives flipped up. The last couple of seasons it was powered by a blown 454 Chevy. I have one color photo (posting for example) and some select in B & W, but actually very few. I'm sure that someone out there as some photos of the tractor from various angles. Any additional photos will help me in the restoration process. Thanks for your help, Charlie Jones.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms