Reverse light. August 03, 2018 07:01AM
I have a Farmall 460 and im wanting to wire the light where it cuts on in reverse
Like it's suppose to. What's best way to do this? Right now it's just on some toggle
Switch on the dash for now.

Re: Reverse light. August 03, 2018 10:56AM
Mount a spring loaded switch or a starter push button switch so when the gear shift lever is moved in reverse position it will depress the switch.

Re: Reverse light. August 03, 2018 04:36PM
On mine there's a spring-loaded switch that goes through the one cover ahead of the shifting rails and there's a ride that's been welded to the shifting rail so that when you shift it in reverse it pulls the switch and turns the light on

Re: Reverse light. August 04, 2018 02:16AM
Another puller taught me to use the limit switches off of Case IH combines. I used the rotor limit switches off of 1680 or 2388. the switches are made to be wired normally open or normally closed. so you can use them for the neutral light and the reverse light.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,935, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,026.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009