So how was Langford? August 07, 2018 05:15AM
Just wondering what every ones thought on how Langford went. I thought it was neat to see the national guys in person

Re: So how was Langford? August 07, 2018 12:56PM
It was pretty cool a lot of people I have seen on TV and know got to see them in person it was worth the drive

Re: So how was Langford? August 07, 2018 10:10PM
We went up to Langford for the Sunday show, Beautiful sunny and hot day for pulling. The crew kept the action flowing well all day throughout all the classes and the track crew also did a great job asa usual. Langford fire co members always work hard to provide a great pull for the fans and the food and beverages are priced fairly too. Can't comment on the Saturday show as we were in Michigan pulling Reg 2 mini's. We had hoped to hook at Langford in front of our hometown fans but unfortunately broke in Morley so we went to watch this one.

Re: So how was Langford? August 07, 2018 11:22PM
Both days looked like good shows, Sunday's track seemed to take a toll on the unlimited mods.

Re: So how was Langford? August 08, 2018 11:34PM
Absolutely a great weekend. They reined the Unlimiteds in a little too much on Saturday night, but all in all, it was a great show. Great puller turnout too. I thought the move to a 2 day pull was a great choice, and both nights ended reasonably, rather than ending at 2am Monday morning. We camp there, so it's not like we have to drive home, but heading back to the camper by 10pm is nice. Track had a pretty hard left hook in it, but other than that, the track was stellar both days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2018 02:26AM by Newalkyholic.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520