Best drivers in pulling August 07, 2018 01:32PM
Who Do you think are the best drivers all time and who are the best drivers today. Reading the track, riding the white line, getting the most out of there vehicle.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 07, 2018 06:24PM
One of today’s best. Justin wagler. Any track any night. First hook last hook don’t seem to matter. People can hit their setup on certain tracks. Soft track, hard track, power track, wet track, loose track, you name it, seems he can hit it just right and find the right spot on all of them this year. You pair one of the best drivers with one of the toughest pieces of iron and you get the best results. I know there are people that will give the credit to having a “traction control” system on his tractor. Weather he does or not him and his team still seem to make the rest of it happen. Keep up the good work boys.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 07, 2018 10:38PM
best of all time...dave banter..anyone that doubts that didn't watch pulling in the 70s,80s,or early 90s

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 08, 2018 07:52AM
Without a doubt Bryan and Ernie Conners on Bad Medicine. Bryan's pass at Canfield was one for the books

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 08, 2018 08:12AM
Kevin Lynn Can make anything go down the Track
Dennis Schams had a way with The Storm
Bill Lischener Mod
Larry Koester Mini Rod
Esdon Lehn
Terry Blackborn

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 08, 2018 12:22PM
I have agree that Kevin Lynn is one of the best and Randy Petro does the best job of reading the track.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 08, 2018 01:19PM
Don Masterson

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 08:37AM
Edsen Lehn, Dana Monson

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 08, 2018 01:19PM
How about jim holman in the 4x4 class pretty damn good in my book!

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 08, 2018 01:35PM
Jim Brackett-Pro Stock Puller

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 06:18AM
Danny Dean and John Klug

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 08, 2018 09:59PM
Carlton Cope

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 03:20AM
Gene McWheelie

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 04:16AM
Jerry Sipes and Alen Moore are always 2 to watch.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 05:12AM
There are guys that can drive anything, Adam Bauer, Joe Eder come to mind. John Strickland and Terry B. are so relaxed they make it look easy

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 10, 2018 03:50AM
I would have to say..... Cory Forrester, Jason Forrester and Curt Forrester. I have seen these guys do some amazing driving Over the years.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 06:06AM
In four wheel drive trucks, I've seen Galen Young, setup, read the track, and drive an underpowered truck right around the "big dogs" on several occasions.

My memories from growing up were always that no matter what my Uncle Danny Bobb was driving, he was going to "make it" go down the track. Never saw him drive in person, but get the same impression of John Lancaster from seeing pictures and videos.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 01:47PM
In KY it was Mitchel Coomer it didnt matter if it was a two wheal drive truck or a four wheal drive truck,Economy Hot Rod tractor or.a Modified a LLSS tractor or Lawn Mower, he pulled them all and was always a Top Dog and done it for years lived and breathed pulling

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 02:19PM
I agree on Mitchell Coomer, Lewis. He wasn't just a driver, Mitchell was a puller, through and through. Didn't matter what class, he could drive it, and he would study it, and build something that gave him an advantage in the grey areas of the rules.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 09, 2018 02:29PM
Bryce pichler. Any tractor, Whether it's a pro farm, light pro, or lss he can make it happen. And Kevin Lynn.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 10, 2018 12:53AM
Kevin Lynn is one of the best

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 10, 2018 05:59PM
John Hileman hands down the greatest driver of all time. Read a track as good as anybody, did more with less horsepower and would out think everybody!
Esdon Lehn also had spent his career doing the same as hileman. Ronnie reed was another that would not only out drive his competitors but horsepower them as well. Tim engler could drive as good if not better than anybody in the big mod class! Prostock without question don masterson and Linder brothers! Newer generation drivers I'd have to say Colin Ross and Paul stone. Those young men can flatout drive!!

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 11, 2018 02:11AM
Who can forget Darrell Meese on the original Squealer or Brent Long on the original 686 Long Machine. I will give credit to Ernie Conners he can drive any class of pulling tractor. I am so lucky to be 40 years old to get to see the greats pull before money got completely crazy in the sport. I will say the best 4wd truck puller driver was Cody Lewis. He could win any night, had less invested, but could read the track and set his truck up to win. In the 2wd truck class Tim Fitzsimmons is extremely hard to beat. My friend Josh Harrington is extremely good at driving and weighting the tractor.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 13, 2018 10:16PM
It's hard to argue any of the above mentioned drivers but one has been omitted. Brian Korth. The numbers speak for themselves. The announcers have stated hes won over 60 NTPA hooks & over 40 PPL hooks. His string of championships is strong & his wins in Hillsboro, Tomah, BG & NFMS are too. Love him or hate him the numbers are hard to beat. Give him credit where credit is do.

Re: Best drivers in pulling August 14, 2018 02:04AM
Easy pick. It’s me, I am the best. I can burn my families savings with the best of them. I’m pretty sure a lot of people have already picked themselves on this thread so at least I’m being honest.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,650, Posts: 229,720, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,908.

Our newest member JD_8520