Mike Sandefur Benefit Auction at Hillsboro Charity Pull August 09, 2018 09:10AM
From Hillsboro Charity Pull Facebook page:

"Boy a lot changes can happen overnight!!! Yesterday we knew the pullers were going to auction off a replica toy to raise funds for fellow puller Mike Sandefur but after some more phone calls we have a whole line up for pullers to bid on right before the drivers meeting:

Full Pull Motorsports (Bob Barbie) donated: Air Ride Front End Assembly

CM Pulling Tires (Chad Mayhill) donated: $500 gift certificate towards large tires and $250 gift certificate towards small tires

Hart's Diesel donated: $2,000 gift certificate

Justin Stuckenschneider donated: 1/16 replica Farm Boy's Fantasy Tractor

Jeff Blackburn donated: 1/16 replica of Screamin' Norwegian Tractor

Hillsboro Equipment donated: E100 John Deere lawn mower

Erv Clark donated: New tools

All items will be auctioned off by Carol Wagenson who has generously donated her time to run the auction. We will announce the money raised during the pull so the fans can see how generous the Lucas Oil Pro Pulling Family is! #propulling"

Several pullers are also offering cool "Pulling for Mike" decals for donations if you would like to assist Mike and family in his ongoing care and recovery needs. David and Janet Esteb, Mike Wilhite, and the Barbees I know had some available and others might as well.

Mike was told by doctors he would never walk again; if you know Mike, he has never backed down from a challenge. I hope you join me in encouraging Mike to prove the experts wrong.

Thank you.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Mike Sandefur Benefit Auction at Hillsboro Charity Pull August 09, 2018 01:03PM
We would like to donate a $500 gift certificate toward a new set of our tires as well. Who do we get in touch with to make it happen?

Thanks!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244

Over $50,000 raised for Mike Sandefur August 10, 2018 01:42PM
For all the griping and fussing this message board sometimes attracts and it in turn portrays the sport at times, it is good to see the response of the pulling family to a family member in need. The auction on behalf of Mike and family was conducted this afternoon and over $50,000 was raised. While the action on the track is what brought me to this place, it is the good deeds like those displayed today are what keep me here. Y'all are pretty good people! Thumbs Up

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Over $50,000 raised for Mike Sandefur August 11, 2018 01:42AM
What happened to Mike?

Re: Over $50,000 raised for Mike Sandefur August 11, 2018 02:08AM
Fell asleep going to work, wrecked an hit a tree i think, broke his neck and paralyzed him from the chest down, has movement in his arms an maybe some feeling in his hands and fingers.

Re: Over $50,000 raised for Mike Sandefur August 12, 2018 01:29PM
Sorry to hear about his accident. He was always go or blow.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009