Cheese City Challenge August 12, 2018 02:32AM
Aug 26th Noon , Green County Fairgrounds , Monroe Wi. Featuring , Tri County Mini Rods , South Central Wi. Pullers , South West Wi. Pullers , and a Street Legal Semi Class , The LLSS class is on the Traveling Calander , $15.00 Admission with open pits , Cold Beer and Good Food , the season is coming to a end , come out and enjoy !!!!!!!!

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 13, 2018 11:04PM
street legal semi class paying 1k purse

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 17, 2018 11:46PM
LLSS class , normal 6250# rules with smooth cover diesels at 6400

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 20, 2018 12:44AM
Can a diesel at 6250 run a slotted charger? And a 470 can run what size charger?

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 20, 2018 05:12AM
6250 diesel slotted , 6400 smooth . no 470s .

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 19, 2018 11:07PM
omg ,,,, for a pull with a history of getting rained out , the upcoming weekend forecast looks great !!!!!!!

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 20, 2018 12:00AM
LLSS traveling calander ,,, anybody from out of my area that plan to attend please call or txt me so I can plan a bit !!!!! thanks john 608 558 5590

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 22, 2018 05:36AM
Bumb

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 23, 2018 11:52PM
we r having a lot of intrest in a open diesel truck class , and the street semi class

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 03:11AM
Whats weather looking like for Sunday? Making plans to attend

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 05:34AM
What are the rules for the Too Hot To Farm Class?

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 08:24AM
The South centeal rules are linked, scroll to the 11,000# Altered Farm section.
South Central

I do not have this years copy of rules for Midwest. Anna Thomas probably would be your best bet for those.
Her phone is 2six2-21zero-29two0

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 11:14AM
Too hot puller can you please tell me where in John's first post it says anything about Midwest? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Red warrior if I were you I would call John or a class rep for the class you are interested in. FYI his phone number is in his profile.

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 01:50PM
I am sorry, I was thinking a week ahead with a Brooklyn.
You are right, it is only South Central this weekend

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 27, 2018 01:45PM
Ive personally pulled with south central numerous times and denny has been one of the best guys to be around, denny,matt and their family are some of the biggest pulling fans and the club i pull with PI Pullers have brought anywhere from 1 to 4 tractors to their pulls and we have had no issues with denny!! If anything he just wants the rules followed like we do and speaking from personal experience when an outsider comes in that doesnt run with us and doesn't want to go with our rules its a problem!! Oh and this is josh hayes owner of the IH 1066 Anger Management

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2018 02:09PM by lurch 66.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 12:51AM
Couldn’t agree more with Josh Hayes! Denny is a great guy! He just wants the rules followed and enforced like the rest of us in the that class. Well except for a couple that the rules don’t seem to apply to... Denny just gets made out to be the bad guy for wanting a fair pull with enforced rules!!! Great guy with a great family!!
Team Dozin Thru

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 03:15AM
^^^^^ this is funny so you don't win the points and now you claim not everyone follows the rules? ?? Pony up the $500 and protest said tractor or tractors. Everyone who pulls South Central knows that they have a awesome tech guy who will take care of it.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 04:04AM
SCWTP website

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 11:25PM
south west Wisconsin pullers is featuring all classes including to hot to farm ,,,,,,,,, there website lists a representative for each class ,,,,,,,,, should be a spot to fit

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 04:11AM
SCWTP website for results

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 04:14AM
I think the club has an opening for a tech man !!!!!!! it pays $100 per event and comes with all the crying and weining anyone can stand ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 11:27PM
my # is 608 558 5590 , but please only valid ?s ,,,, im not the boss of every class

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 24, 2018 11:43PM
whatever you do , DO NOT try to jump in the SCWTP Pro Farm Class ,,,,,,,,, even if you want to pay the day hook fee , buy every body on the whole planet a beer , bring a semi load of your grandmas homemade cookies to the pull to hand out , and have your girlfriend do kart wheels on the track while wearing a skirt ,,,,, DO NOT try to jump in the SCWTP Pro Farm Class or Denny Reuter From Sauk City with the Drunk and Confused IH will CRY CRY CRY and WINE WINE WINE ,,,, like it is the end of the earth.,,,,,,,,,,,,, He will CRY and WINE so BAD that every one else in his class will want to quit and the tech man will want to retire ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 25, 2018 05:22AM
Great way to promote a pull by putting down a fellow member of you club. And do it on the Pulloff!!!!!

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 25, 2018 08:04AM
a puller that south central could totally survive without ,,,,,,,,,,,,, scared to death of any kind of newcomer or competition ,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 25, 2018 08:10AM
iF its the truth everyone knows who Papa John at least hes not afraid to tell it outloud

Re: Cheese City Challenge August 27, 2018 01:55PM
My comment to papa johns post is 7 post up,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2018 02:08PM by lurch 66.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 01:55AM
Anyone know the results of the LLSS class at Johns pull ?

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 06:34AM
I cant bellieve that 2 out of the top 3 tractors was 410 diesles with one being the winner ,Come on now you guys must BE cheating no 3 inch turbo 410 cube diesle can do that, and sure not with a smooth boor who are you guys trying to fool MUST BE A dEUTZ THING lol

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 07:01AM
Theres a weight difference Lewis, weight them the same an see the difference.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 07:32AM
it was 150 lbs

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 07:55AM
I can't get website to load,

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 08:45AM
With one of them dinky 410s with a 3 inch smooth boor ,I would figure you guys run at least 500 pounds light with a dropped drawbar just so you could get the tires spinning

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 10:35AM
So what straight up rules do you want? 3 inch charger to a 3.4 or 3.6 is a difference or slotted charger is as well.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 10:54AM
6000lbs !!!!

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 11:07AM
Thats one difference. What about all the other differences. Turbo? Tire size . There's more

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 11:17AM
Now John ran all year with us . Won with both fuels , was in the top five with both about 5-6 times, now that 13 hooks at a weight difference of 250 pounds. What more does this class need to prove

David Runkle class rep for Badger State LLSS class. 815-821-4686

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 11:31AM
John said 150lbs difference an you said 250lbs, so which was it--- big difference--- his post is about 4 or 5 up

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 11:42AM
John said what the weight difference was at the cheese city challenge. David is talking about when John pulled with badger state

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 12:52PM
And if you can read, i was asking about Johns pull, then David brought up how John had ran all year.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 03, 2018 01:36PM
Dave i bellieve you guys have proved plenty we need any engine in any sheet metal rules so guys can run those German 380 cube Deutz engines in the IH Fords and the ACs to eliminate any need for turbos over 3 inch we could use that European technology down here farther south below the equator you guys have got it going on,Come on now we cant go up in weight or give weight our southern air makes 6000 equel 6200 most of the time not a scale in KY WORKS ALWAYS WRONG Fat women loves to step on these scales LOL

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 05:12AM
150 250 don’t matter any extra weight your guarantee to win or do better then someone who’s 150 lighter then you hahaha wow that’s just normal what kinda jacked up bs is that everyone needs to Weigh the same a map ring don’t matter for nothing on a 3x3.6 an a intercooler and with the coolers never seen one on any light super why in the world do you 410 guys need one pretty easy to make power when it’s 80 degrees doing in the engine

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 10:00AM
Sorry Lewis I am going to use one of your saying's. This class will never be an apple to apple comparison. Alcohol tractors 9 out of 10 times will win straight up. Meaning same weight , charger size , tire size. Someone has to have a difference to compete together

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 10:26AM
A perfect example is . Go to wtpapull.com. look at LLSS results. 370 alcohol vs 470 diesel, same weight, same size charger. Alcohol won every pull.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 10:36AM
David, go to the BOB the last year they let the 3.6 run heads up at the same weight an i was DEAD EVEN 7 alcohol an 7 diesel-- !!!!!!!!!

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 12:41PM
Question mark. Go back to Bob last year and tell us how many Alcohol tractors there were and how many diesles there were it will really mess with your average that dont equel dead even that equels Arnold Swartzniger taking out the SOVIET Army BY himself.Besides the 3,6 here is History except for TNT Whats done the dominating this year LOL,Dave these Limited light prostocks we have here run 470 with a 3 inch charger and would not need a difference nothing but there engine put in a light chassis but they have more experience building the 470 single turbod engines and with more competition to get the edge since its a all 470 cube 3 inch turbo class diesle only im sure those guys would love to help

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 01:10PM
Question- why is it every year someone comes up with a better turbo for alcohol tractors " right now the top of the line 3.0 turbo for LLSS is $6500, i know ive checked " but when a diesel with a 3.4 charger cant get within the length of the sled to the front runners an wants to upgrade to a 3.6 charger that will get him in contention of the ones running up front he gets shot down, i know of 4 tractors that were being built but stopped because of this, why build when you know your not gonna even get close ?

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 12:41PM
Your still missing my point. 470 are running a 3.6 charger not a 3.0 . It's not straight up. It's still a difference between fuels

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 12:47PM
David
You must have a hard time reading. Go back to WTPA results look up LLSS results and you will find a diesel John Deere won Menomine and diesel allis won Norwalk. Then look at the results for Jeremy Roff and you will find he was consistently in 2nd or 3rd. Hats off to Jeremy for a having a great running diesel. Boy I would hate to see him go run with you in Badger. With your logic he would crush you or maybe Jeremy just did his home work.

Peace out....

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 01:29PM
My hats off to him. We all said that if someone did his homework a well built 470 with 3.0 would run .

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 01:41PM
jeremy is a 410 intercooler tractor with slotted charger. Time for badger state to change the rules... Add the slot, and take some weight off. Take off your 3/4 inch lug tires and actually drive your tractor a lil bit

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 02:27PM
By the way, my lugs on my tire are about 3/8s. If he runs that good , have him come down to the Green County Nationals on the 22nd. Second,why are we all ways told to change are rules. Didn't wtpa adopt the LLSS rules 4-5 years ago. We have had ours since 1998

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 03:15PM
David I bet you're goats just love you

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 03:59PM
oh they love him alright !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 04:12PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2018 12:45AM by Supertiquer.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 11:15PM
And for the ones that think the goat remarks are funny. I will not degrade a puller on the way he drives or what he or she does for a living on here. I will discuss rules and general discussions . If you have a problem please call

David Runkle class rep for Badger State LLSS class. 815-821-4686

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 10:13PM
Didnt you change your rules to allow alcohol and 470s .But alcohol have a weight disadvantage. So just change your rules again. Or just drop the class completely and run where the rules are fair.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 04, 2018 10:43PM
In your post a few back, Jeremy was 410 with intercooler and a slotted charger? So alcohol has a smooth ? So how is that straight up and not difference or advantage for the diesel?

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 05, 2018 03:39AM
Man.... Sorry I stirred up a hornets nest. Tractor is 410 cooler and slotted (PPL Super Farm Legal) cover. 30.5 tires. And I need to do more homework, had a terrible run in Ridgeland and ended up 3rd in WTPA points. Very Happy with where we ended up and looking forward to next year. The Guys that placed 1st and second are very dedicated pullers and right on the ball all the time, Hats off to Miller and Zen. Please keep criticism constructive because I kinda like the class and would hate to see it tarnished by the internet.

Also...We went to Prairie du Sauk and watched the LLSS class there. Them are some really tough running tractors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2018 04:42AM by jeremyroff.

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 05, 2018 06:30AM
This is no one's fault. I would love to see rules the same especially up here northern part of the states. But I don't see that happening soon, to many proud and stubborn pullers. I have read alot of rules from many different clubs since getting on the board , and some make sense and some leave me scratching my head. These to fuels can run together , but there is always going to be a difference in rules for one or the other, it's just the way it is. Finding the right combination is the hardest thing to do. So everyone needs to keep an open mind to different ideas with out getting upset, This is a great class to pull in

Re: Cheese City Challenge September 05, 2018 09:35AM
As one who pulls sometimes with WTPA's LLSS and running a 466 inch diesel. I am fine with rules as they are. Jeremy's tractor runs very strong so does Miller's and the others. I have two big issues with my performance the # 1 one is the driver. (me) and the second was having some mechanical issues with transmission that will be fixed this winter. Everyone in the class has been very helpful to me and are a great group to pull with I just wish that they had more pulls closer to home. Dave I would love to pull at your western pulls someday. Tom Wood

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,651, Posts: 229,723, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,910.

Our newest member JD_8520