Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 18, 2009 04:30PM
I was surprised to see delander's from wisconsin come pull farm stock at Elk River, I thought they were hot farm in Wisconsin.
then come the 15,000 farm stock class, I was very surprised to see the cab tractor get beat by a stock IH 1566. I guess all those RPM's and smoke are not everything.

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 18, 2009 05:25PM
I will have what your drinking if your think that any "stock" tractor wins any farm stock tractor class these days!!! For that matter any day in the last 20 years they all play the same game. This has become a laughing matter with me, all this talk on here about "farm stock/ hot farm" I think people in this class like to see their name on this page and that is the truth of the matter. They aren't big enough to pull with a respectable organization where the rules are set ahead of time so they like to come on here and try to make the sunday morning news NICE NICE Hey following a set of rules isn't for every puller!!!!

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 18, 2009 07:21PM
who is delander and does anyone care?

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 20, 2009 06:48AM
Your right nobody cares

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 19, 2009 12:17AM
I have heard talk of this Delander tractor I was wondering if anybody had any videos of that tractor pulling I am curious to see it

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 19, 2009 01:05AM
me too.sounds like it must be a 4 charger deere,with 18.4 on ,pulling in a out of the field class.they get more press than esdon does.

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 20, 2009 06:04AM
Hey >>> It don't run like that any more... The " REAL DEAL "is better >> NOW !!

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 20, 2009 07:11AM
Voeltz you probably have pictures of the "real deal" pasted to your bedroom ceiling the way you talk about him. Your bedroom must look like a snowglobe

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 19, 2009 03:10AM
go to youtube.com and look up delander pulling they have a video of 2008 on there

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 19, 2009 03:23AM
I have been Delanders number 1 fan . but last night i tried to talk to them and i was ignored. so i am retiring as their number 1 fan. Good bye.Sad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 03:31AM by Michael Meyers.

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 19, 2009 09:17AM
I wish Delanders would grow a set and pull Super farm, we would see what they had then!!!!!!!!!! Farm stock my A@@!

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 19, 2009 12:29PM
I wish Larry Robert's would put a set of 20.8's and a cab on and pull farmstock against them. Now that would be funny!!!

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 20, 2009 02:22PM
LOL! I agree, but after watching that video it looks like they're practically pulling a Superfarm in the farm stock class. They're running pretty "hot".

Re: Delander's get beat at Elk River, Mn July 20, 2009 02:08PM
Who are you nobody ignored you . We dont even know who you are.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM