rules rules rules...blah blah blah September 04, 2018 03:16AM
why in the world do pulling organizations,from garden tractors clear up to semis continue to write rules they cant enforce and wont enforce..really makes me wonder why anyone would want to get involved in the sport at any level,as simple as using a scales is it even gets thrown overboard.it sure seems like everything is subject to change at a moments notice...

Re: rules rules rules...blah blah blah September 04, 2018 07:57AM
Welcome to the new order of pulling where in most rule books there is a single sentence that says in summary; oh by the way I can do what I want, how I want, when I want and there isn’t a darn thing you can do about it. except bend over an smile. So we need more rules why ???

Re: rules rules rules...blah blah blah September 04, 2018 08:18AM
welcome to the "NEW ' way to life think and be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Entitelments from being politically correct.I see it in communication,self esteem issues,pride,rage on the hiways,in line,respectfullness is gone for the most part,self worth keeps us from cheating,breaking laws and such,not the right thing to do anymore.And the eletrical devices addiction does not help any of this.

Re: rules rules rules...blah blah blah September 04, 2018 10:15AM
AMEN !!!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009