Side Shields September 21, 2018 12:56AM
Hey guys looking for someone who builds side shields i have a 1206 and i am located in central Illinois any suggestions or help is appreciated!

Re: Side Shields September 22, 2018 02:44PM
Huh? Sorry but you are a little vague on your post there. What club do you pull with? I am in central Illinois also.

Re: Side Shields September 23, 2018 02:26AM
What does it matter what club he pulls with? What does it matter exactly where he lives? All the guy is asking is who makes side shields in his area for a 1206. I would call haslag or ask some guys you pull with who made their's.

Re: Side Shields September 23, 2018 02:36AM
I suppose that by asking which club -- was of same general local in state,maybe knew each other.Be nice people,be positve when we can,enough neg.drama in politics and news.

Re: Side Shields September 23, 2018 06:55AM
Jerk Davis spelt his name with ike instead of irk cought that one

Re: Side Shields September 23, 2018 12:40PM
The part that is really funny is you offered him no advice at all.

Re: Side Shields September 23, 2018 03:23PM
plum krazy
I suppose that by asking which club -- was of same general local in state,maybe knew each other.Be nice people,be positve when we can,enough neg.drama in politics and news.

Exactly plum and maybe a different club has a different rule about thicknesses and materials than the ones I pull with do. Also, he might be talking about inner side shields? I and my part time driver might be able to help if we knew a little more and he might even be able to come to our place.

Re: Side Shields September 23, 2018 11:55PM
If you can't or don't have the skills to build them yourself any metal fab shop can make them. If you live in a farming community there is always a farm shop that I'm sure could help you out. Good luck and don't worry about all the Mr. negatives on here.

Re: Side Shields September 24, 2018 01:44AM
I have a 1206 with a 466, i went to my local weld shop and had them bend a set for me. Think it cost around $250 for both

Re: Side Shields September 24, 2018 06:37AM
Contact Andy Buhr from Gifford, Illinois. 217-202-9810

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009