NFMS superfarm is back September 24, 2018 10:32AM
I see they kept superfarm. what are the turbo rule for it this coming year?

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 24, 2018 11:06AM
There will be info coming soon.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 25, 2018 05:42AM
Superfarmer Fan
I see they kept superfarm. what are the turbo rule for it this coming year?

Rumor is Naturally Aspirated ,...…………..Hot

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 26, 2018 01:13PM
yea they need to go bigger than a 3x3 mabye like a 3.4 or 3.5

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 26, 2018 02:25PM
8500 466 limited pros are already running 3x4s. It's time to lower superfarm cubes to maybe 504 for Cases. The class was started for a beginner class and most are scared to move up. I'm sorry you don't need a Big Block Deere for a 3x3. Nobody goes to a pull to watch a 640ci tractor with a 3x3 it's not a worthy class for Champions tour let alone the NFMS. JOKE IN MY OPINION.

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 27, 2018 03:29AM
Dt
8500 466 limited pros are already running 3x4s. It's time to lower superfarm cubes to maybe 504 for Cases. The class was started for a beginner class and most are scared to move up. I'm sorry you don't need a Big Block Deere for a 3x3. Nobody goes to a pull to watch a 640ci tractor with a 3x3 it's not a worthy class for Champions tour let alone the NFMS. JOKE IN MY OPINION.
I think the statement that most are scared to move up is extremely arrogant. The guys that wanted to move up have and the guys that haven’t are obviously happy in the class they are in. I will be the first to admit it not my favorite class buts far from the worst class. You don’t see the pullers in the class wanting rule changes year after year. The pullers in my area show up at a pull, don’t complain and are obviously enjoying what they do. There is absolutely no reason to move up as it is there money and there tractor and the one thing that is always said on this board is people telling pullers how to spend there money. Gary Sullivan

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 25, 2018 01:21PM
It would be an improvement

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 27, 2018 12:37AM
I can remember back when super stock was the only class they had. Then they came out with and affordable entry level class called PROSTOCK. and you can see what that turned into.

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 27, 2018 01:06AM
Let's go to 4.1 that's what I think

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 27, 2018 03:55AM
Sounds like old DT has been spanked by one too many 640 Deeres.

640 super farm is one of the biggest classes by volume in the US. Hardly a joke.

You should change your name to DB, it'll fit better.

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 27, 2018 03:57AM
Last time I checked there are barely an jd in our class and their outdated

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 27, 2018 12:12PM
Do you sell the stuff you're on? Prolly have to after spending all that money to keep up and coming up short.

Re: NFMS superfarm is back September 27, 2018 01:12PM
I mean I don't know what your smoking but it must be strong

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,910, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,010.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM