Is it both Tractors & Trucks?
Time?
Is it CPS pull?

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 25, 2009 09:53AM
any feed back on the pull any crying was mcgee kickin ass again

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 25, 2009 10:48AM
i think 7800 took 15000 good him

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 25, 2009 10:51AM
Way to go Al!!!! I tried to catch you after the pull to congratulate you, but my legs aren't that long, and I just couldn't run fast enough. Sometimes my limp gets in the way and slows me down a bit. I brought my sister Molly Sue along to watch too, but she isn't as fit I as I am, she is pushing a bit closer to the 450# mark. Molly had a great time, but she is partial to the red tractors, especially that Morgan guy.
We almost missed the pull, who knew that the Wisconsin scale house would have been open that time of night. Molly and I sure do think that it is a bit silly for any vehicle over 4 tons to stop and cross over the scale.
Well, the local diner has their special at 6:00, so we need to get a movin, but Molly Sue and I will be watchin for ya, however as you know, Molly has her eye on that tall drink of water Morgan.

Hugs and kisses to all,
Molly Sue and Shirley Sue

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 27, 2009 04:29AM
Molly & Shirley. You can have Morgan. Red is dead ya know! Me eye is on Al. & the pretty green tractor. Love those cowboy boots and tight fit jeans.
I don't have to worry about weight scales open at night.
See ya at Polk Co. Fair ... Al

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 27, 2009 03:36PM
Stay away from Al!!!!!!!! He is all mine!!!!! Al is "the real deal" and if you don't belive me I will show you my bed room and all the posters of Al I have. Even the 2 cly he had back in the day. He is my God!!!!

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 27, 2009 04:18PM
I think Al should run for president, hes got my vote!

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 28, 2009 05:50AM
Hey Al !! Did you ever ride horses?
I think you should wear a cowboy hat when you pull your Beautiful Deere.. to match your boots !! HEE!! HAW !!

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 28, 2009 08:02AM
Al, you forget about them ponies. Nice to see you hooking for fun against Mikey Olsen. Maybe you could teach that son in law to weigh up and pull with someone. But then he would have to take off his skirt. Lets just start with driving forward around the pits... Gotta save on my gears, YOU IDIOT!!! Backwards in black..... You Go Boy !!!

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 29, 2009 04:20PM
My skirts on backwords also if you really like to know.

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 30, 2009 04:36AM
Pull them there reins >>> Put the spurs and whips away >>

Come on >> you people out there >> this all started with lookin for info >>> Thought it was funny with Shirley Sue & Molly Sue and now it's about Al's son in law >> You people gotta get a life >>>

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 30, 2009 11:38AM
Maybe the
Becker family should get a life....instead of video taping each and every pull they go to....sneaking thru the brush to get into a pull for free. Trying to look impressive by backing a tractor up all over and taking 10 minutes to hook to the sled...the list goes on. Thats why this is called a thread...one comment spurrs another. Deal with it if he truly is the "Real Deal"....hahaha, make us all puke.

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 30, 2009 04:32PM
If you don't have anything good to say about the beckers, then keep quiet. And who cares how he pulls his tractors?, he does put on a good show!

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 30, 2009 11:25PM
Al still has my vote for president. I bought a new pair of Red Wings to help me run faster to catch up and give you a big hug this weekend. GO AL.

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 31, 2009 12:10AM
a life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe the
> Becker family should get a life....instead of
> video taping each and every pull they go
> to....sneaking thru the brush to get into a pull
> for free. Trying to look impressive by backing a
> tractor up all over and taking 10 minutes to hook
> to the sled...the list goes on. Thats why this is
> called a thread...one comment spurrs another. Deal
> with it if he truly is the "Real Deal"....hahaha,
> make us all puke.

Do you have a life??? You sure know a lot about the beckers!! The buck runs pretty damn good, (lot better than yours). Give her hell Al. I think a life would like to buy some video from you!! LOL!!

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 06, 2010 05:21AM
when is glenwoods first pull

Re: Glenwood City Fair Pull July 07, 2010 02:45AM
This an old post. Start a new one next time. July 23rd, 2010 is Glenwood City

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009