Wheel day rules October 01, 2018 06:57AM
Come fair time in July stock appearing means just that
No sideshields allowed
Saftey blankets permitted
Injection pump must come with tractor from factory period.

Re: Wheel day rules October 01, 2018 02:12PM
I couldn't make it to the pull this year I always like to go to the wheel days to watch the pull it's a favorite of mine but I herd numbers were down. Only a few in a class why is that? Used to be the biggest 2 day pull around

Re: Wheel day rules October 05, 2018 09:06AM
They took the family out of the sport when they don't let anyone under 14 in the pits. Just my .02

Re: Wheel day rules October 05, 2018 10:01AM
I've pulled at wheel days in the past multiple times. Many issues with the pull. Number one I come with 2 children to every pull. They can't go I don't go. Plain and simple. Number 2 they pay nothing. I understand that pulling is a hobby but 40 dollar's for first place is unacceptable. Number 3 there is no rules at all. I'd love to pull here again but when you show up with 3 inch charger tractor to run with prostock it takes the fun outta it. Just my opinion

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009