Unlimited LT supers at MACON??? July 21, 2009 03:09PM
Anyone know anything about this??? I heard that Long, Novinger, the Haugs, Meece, and others would be there, and were going to run lite class also!!!! Sure hope so, that would be an awesome class of lt supers!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Re: do Cokerhams still pull? July 21, 2009 03:46PM
I haven't seen them in any results in a long time.
Do they still pull, and if they do, what organization do they pull with?

Re: do Cokerhams still pull? July 21, 2009 05:06PM
In 2008 Cokerhams hooked the 7400 MSTPA Mod class at Louisburg,KS. I would love to see a Unlimited LSS class at Macon.

[www.mstpapulling.com]

Re: do Cokerhams still pull? July 22, 2009 07:20AM
Doesn't look like they did well at that particular pull, anyone got a photo of the tractor?

Re: do Cokerhams still pull? July 22, 2009 11:28AM
I heard that they are wanting to pull bad, but are still waiting on Ernie Conner to finish the motor, and get it to live more than one pass!! It seems to run great, just doesnt live more than one pass at a time. I would love to see them back out pulling again, the numbers of unlimited lt supers are growing, now we just need a class!!!

Re: do Cokerhams still pull? July 22, 2009 03:03PM
After dealing with him for 15 or so years they are retired, because he dont turn anything out anymore. He done the same with millers and novingers, theres 2 more good rides that he cant make run either. Maybe he will get em figured out and we can see all 3 of these good missouri tractors again someday. We need these 2 unlss tractors with the rest, and were gonna have a heck of a class with the others here in mo and close by cant wait. Miller had a top running tractor also just different class. HURRY UP ERNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: do Cokerhams still pull? August 02, 2009 10:50AM
Was hoping to see their tractor at macon,but it didn't show

Re: do Cokerhams still pull? August 02, 2009 11:07AM
They were there, but NO TRACTOR!!! Still waiting I am sure!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM