Pro Puller Customer Points Finishers / Winnings October 24, 2018 03:47AM
We like to give recognition and congratulations to all our customers who had success during the pulling season, and have put together a list on our website of top our 3 points finishers. Thank you to everyone who has bought our tires for the last 2 pulling seasons.

Check out the finishers here, and don't hesitate to get in contact with me if we unintentionally left anyone off of the list. With all the different associations, it's hard for me to check on every pulling league.

Winnings checks for the 2018 pulling season are still being sent out and added to our running totals. If you haven't reported them yet, let me know before the end of December to collect on the win.

We will be running the $100 winnings program for the 2019 season on all of our tires, including the 30.5X32 coming out in December.

Congrats again, and thank you to all our customers,

Aaron Docter
402-840-0244
Pro Puller Tires
Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009