MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS October 31, 2018 12:58PM
One of my favorites was a 1030 SS Case the Booze Burner wich was one of the first alcohol tractors and Mean Jean another would be the Under Dog Farmal M of Donald Spradling Trucks Ren Ten Stiches from Tenn. Mod The General And what got me into Cockshutts Fuzzy Shirls Double A Bar and Grill 50 Cockshutt IT May of had a name but the Bar and grill stood out since my County just went wet 2 years ago and that was a good 35 years ago

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS October 31, 2018 02:18PM
Whatssmokin Binder
Jaske’s miller time or 3 bears 4wd
Brockmanns in-laws and outlaws C cab or one of nations 2wd
Rosalyn Knox Sassy Massey or Art Arfons Green Monster
Bad Medicine ss of Conner’s

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 03, 2018 01:46AM
Brent Long's original 686 IH Light Super Stock

Darrell Meese 4040 JD Light Super Stock

Josh Harrington's MX270 diesel light super

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 03, 2018 07:43AM
Warpath
The 1150
The Commander
Silver Bullet
Danny Deans Rooster

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 03, 2018 07:49AM
MEAN OLE ALLIS

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 04, 2018 01:18AM
Red Line Fever Lehn
The Little Smoker

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 04, 2018 06:00AM
The Commander, Brabec's Country Dude, The Bomb, The Irish Challenger Mod and Leos Kay's Driller.

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 04, 2018 10:20AM
Grubby aren't you forgetting one.....lol

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 04, 2018 03:25PM
And of course the Mother's Nightmare!

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 04, 2018 12:27PM
John Klug's Red Baron. My all time favorite.

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 04, 2018 12:56PM
That was back when pulling tractor.s pulled something great picture

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 08, 2018 12:37PM
Van Botkins Cajun Queens
Benny McKinnon Old Faithful
John Bockowitz Big John
Don Eldert Gypsie
Al Cook Allis Cowboy
Bryce Terry Too Hystrung
Stan Johnson Rawhide
Harold McQueen Lucky Buck
Carlton Cope Warpath
Carl Myrzinski Flirting With Disaster

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 04, 2018 11:30PM
I like off brands. For example, whenever a SS MM G-1000 pulled, I always wanted them to do well. Ditto for Cockshutt. The Deutz, Fords, Masseys, etc. all add a lot to the show.

One summer around 1979-80 Don Berry had his MF 2805 running well and won a couple GN hooks. I still remember him winning a 4 way pulloff over John Lancaster and a couple IHs in the 12 SS class with 29 entries at the Indiana State Fair.

Re: MOST FAVORITE PULLING TRACTORS or trucks ANY CLASS November 06, 2018 01:31PM
I always liked the exhibition pullers at the events. OBS, Bud Boss, High Riser, Psycho....Still like the GONE AWOL 4wd and Messer’s Thin Blue Line. I just don’t believe there are anything like those on the circuits or at any shows today. A lot of cookie cutter tractors and trucks today.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,648, Posts: 229,717, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,907.

Our newest member JD_8520