Sheet metal November 13, 2018 10:02AM
Does anyone know how to contact Binder Lite in Corydon In? Thanks Jeff 765-561-0961

Re: Sheet metal November 16, 2018 02:04AM
Why even bother with their, it seems rather poor reputation, when you can get first class service and product from Jason Hootman, Kevin Campbell, Kyle Karlen (all current pullers having built their own and others stuff) for starters.

Do a Search on this board and you should be able to find some other threads where a few other sheet metal builders have been listed. I do not remember them all.

Good luck.

Re: Sheet metal November 16, 2018 11:36AM
I can say that Jason's work is second to none. Meticulous. But I will also say that I've called Binderlite on the phone before and he spent an hour and a half on the phone with me discussing a lot more than just sheet metal. Great guy, but crazy busy too. They have a bad reputation? For what? Being hard to get on the phone? That's usually the sign of a thriving business... This is the number I reach him at 8122674137

Re: Sheet metal November 16, 2018 12:27PM
They done some nice side shields for me good guys with a lot of knowledge with that said .We all go through some hard times every now and then and Ted and them has had there share lately

Re: Sheet metal November 16, 2018 02:40PM
Where would be a good place to get a one piece hood for a IH 560

Re: Sheet metal November 17, 2018 12:40AM
Well put Lewis

Re: Sheet metal November 17, 2018 07:26AM
Tony has done some work for me in the past, and it was very very neat workmanship! And affordable. I have been wanting him to do some more work for me but haven’t been able to get ahold of him. So I drove to corydon to check him out. The windows are garbage bagged, and looks as tho no one has done anything around the place in a few months. Possibility a year. So I asked around town of corydon and most of the replies I got were that he is in jail. Now this is just here say. But I’m just relating the message I got from the local people.

Re: Sheet metal November 19, 2018 04:19AM
Anyone know what happened? Always seemed like nice guy kinda hippie like

Re: Sheet metal November 20, 2018 07:44AM
8122674137 comes up as unreachable with an automated message when you call it. They have had my money for a year and still unable to reach them about getting my nose for a 666.

Re: Sheet metal November 20, 2018 12:21PM
Dont feel like the lone ranger im in the same situation as you

Re: Sheet metal November 24, 2018 11:48AM
Don’t fell bad I lost 5350 dollars worth of sheet metal that was already paid for. He never was descent enough to inform us he was out of business or unavailable.

Re: Sheet metal November 24, 2018 02:34PM
How long ago was that?

Re: Sheet metal November 24, 2018 11:57PM
Sorry I didn’t answer your question last summer. He has had it at least for 8 months now

Re: Sheet metal November 24, 2018 11:54PM
That’s a long story it was damaged when I drug it home my fault so took it back spent another 350 to fix it up. I had changed my mind and decided to sell the sheet metal so I wanted to make it right for the next owner. Little did I know that would be the last time I would see it.not to darn happy. Can’t get a hold of him either same thing that everybody else is going thru. The sheet metal could be in Tim buck to for all I know.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520