Looking to build a LSS November 21, 2018 08:08AM
Who is the best builder in the Light Super Stock class and the most reasonable price wise. Before I catch grief about the reasonable part of my question Money is ALWAYS a concern if it wasnt everybody would go to the same place. I have heard alot of good things about Lewis Conner

Re: Looking to build a LSS November 21, 2018 01:41PM
I don't think Lewis has ever built a Light Super from scratch- "he's built several Light Limited Supers," big difference, i aint saying he couldn't, just saying he's more familiar with Light Limiteds- he's not much into the components either !!!!

Re: Looking to build a LSS November 21, 2018 02:22PM
Kyle Karlen and Jason Hootman. They each built there own LSS. And others for other pullers. If you are not familiar with them, just check their results and standing on ntpapull.com, the past 3-4 years on the Grand National circuit.

Bryan Conner sure has the skill and a great past proven track record, too, in LSS and HSS. He has contributed a few times recently on this chat board, using his name. I think his contact info is there, too.

Full Pull Motorsports - Bob Barbee - is another one to consider. He builds all types of pull vehicles. Former LSS puller.

And no doubt, Blackbourn's will. They know how to build and drive anything! Including LSS & SSO.

I do not know if Doug Roberts is still in the building business or not. Likewise with Brent Long. They are both former LSS pullers.

That gives you some good homework to get your building process in motion.

Re: Looking to build a LSS November 21, 2018 02:57PM
Sorry i cant build a LSS thats over my head I have a good idiea how to do it but wouldnt want to spend somebody elses money trying thanks for the thought . I would have to agree with the above post a lot of parts could be scattered all over the track by somebody not knowing what there doing Thanks anyway

Re: Looking to build a LSS November 25, 2018 12:48PM
Lewis how do I get a hold of Bryan? I appreciate your honestly, I just assumed you all worked together.

Re: Looking to build a LSS November 25, 2018 01:33PM
I copied the below info from a response Bryan posted recently on this board on Nov. 11.

Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
660-292-4075

Re: Looking to build a LSS November 28, 2018 08:46AM
Jason Hootman is an excellent builder. You might want to contact Kevin Campbell at Chaos Fabrication, as well.

Re: Looking to build a LSS December 01, 2018 02:24PM
Ace Chassis builds a really nice LSS chassis. Hootman or Blackburn for powerplants.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520