Skidloader Scraper attachment pictures December 02, 2018 03:01AM
Wanting to build the skid loader attachment ( lever / ripper) like ppl uses. want to make r brush pull better. Was wondering if anyone has pics of 1 close up , or could point me in the right direction. I cant seem to find any pics of one.
Thanks Andre

Re: Skidloader Scraper attachment pictures December 02, 2018 06:37AM
I do not know what you mean by what PPL uses. I assume you are inquiring about the skid steer 'rake leveler', whose sole function should be to only fill in the pulling vehicle tire holes.

I have numerous photos of various skid steer 'rake leveler' on my website from about 2010 to current.

The first one I saw was New Hampton, IA. From 2010 to 2013. Toby is a super slick operator and built his own. This style leveler, whether built by an existing company or homemade, is the most common type out on the pulling tracks around the country. There are other events on my website that have them, too. I certainly do not recall all who they are. On my website, under each event, click on "Other" or "Miscellaneous" to see if that event had a rake. Actually, I believe if you just check on New Hampton for each year, you will see enough photos from various angles, as the rake leveler works, to give you what it actually looks like, so you can build your own.

Two other versions I have seen:
2015 Langford, NY
2018 Goshen, IN.
Each look like homemade.

Trust this helps you.

2010 New Hampton, IA

Re: Skidloader Scraper attachment pictures December 02, 2018 10:57AM
First one I saw was about 10 years ago at the 2009 Iowa State Fair. A lot of people make them now.

Re: Skidloader Scraper attachment pictures December 02, 2018 11:39AM
[bbuiltmfg.com]

Re: Skidloader Scraper attachment pictures December 02, 2018 01:36PM
Thank u that's what I was looking 4 . I wasn't quite sure what it looked like but we have a similar attachment at work. No one uses at pulls around were I am from.

Re: Skidloader Scraper attachment pictures December 03, 2018 05:06AM
If I can help you with getting this set up let me know. Brandon builds great parts.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009