WHAT??? December 02, 2018 03:31PM
After reading all the posts that have been posted, I have a question and that question is what is it that all of you want to see at a tractor and truck pull?

Re: WHAT??? December 02, 2018 10:36PM
Cheerleaders !!!!!!!!

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:07AM
Ehh Monster Energy is better quality

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:09AM
Cheerleaders and back up girls. Are you guys sleeping or just to drunk to notice how many of them have been doing those functions for decades. Currently led by the honorable 'seniorita' Rona Veney who does both. She inspires many other woman, too, to do those roles. Thank you Rona and all of you to add 'diversity' to the tractor & truck pulling sport, let alone the women who also drive a pulling vehicle and when their husband also pulls, quite often, she is out there doing those support roles. And "pullharder", there are women who are the sled's chain hook or unhook person. So wake up you poster thread guys and pay attention.

Supertiquer,
1)I would like to see in the top level classes 10 to 12, even 15 competitive vehicles. Like in MOD, SSD, SSO. We don't always have those #'s in UNL although past 2-4 years, there #'s are usually pretty good.
2)Announcer that knows the rules, pullers, stats and can relate it properly and make it entertaining to the listening audience.
3)Need major long term sanctioning body sponsors and also for individual pullers. PPL currently is best for this but other organizations need to do such, too, to help stay financially solvent for the longerm.
4)More commonality in rules across the country for the 'lower horsepower classes' that are so common place today. Most put on a good show but can be very limited in their nearby pulling geographic area because rules for same called class in the neighboring sanctioning body is usually slightly different.

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 02:02AM
I was thinking nitrous for the diesel classes !!

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 07:06AM
Nitrous is already in the diesel classes…just watch Super Farm

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:36PM
longtimer

Supertiquer,
1)I would like to see in the top level classes 10 to 12, even 15 competitive vehicles. Like in MOD, SSD, SSO. We don't always have those #'s in UNL although past 2-4 years, there #'s are usually pretty good.
2)Announcer that knows the rules, pullers, stats and can relate it properly and make it entertaining to the listening audience.
3)Need major long term sanctioning body sponsors and also for individual pullers. PPL currently is best for this but other organizations need to do such, too, to help stay financially solvent for the longerm.
4)More commonality in rules across the country for the 'lower horsepower classes' that are so common place today. Most put on a good show but can be very limited in their nearby pulling geographic area because rules for same called class in the neighboring sanctioning body is usually slightly different.

Thank you. No offense to those that want to see back up girls but longtimer nailed it. Now, how do we fix the problem?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2018 01:40PM by Supertiquer.

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:15AM
Long timer wrecked the fun. Buzz kill

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:25AM
Supertiquer you seem to get around the country a lot trucking so what would you like to see ? More big rigs ?

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 07:12AM
How come the comment " Backup girls " was deleted ? Sandufers wife use to back him up an nobody said a thing, hell miles beyond 300 done an article on it an it wasnt deleted.There was nothing wrong with the comment, wasn't any different tha papajohns !!!!

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:11PM
Good question?
I made another reply, politely once again, to one of the posters and noted there were already some (3?) original posts deleted by a moderator. And now I see that reply of mine is deleted. Not the first time in the past couple weeks. What's the deal, moderators?

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:20PM
PC crap

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:40PM
You guys need a group hug. Papa John was you thinking of cheer leader,s from Farmers only dot com or a Dallas Cow boy type thing

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:34PM
dj
Supertiquer you seem to get around the country a lot trucking so what would you like to see ? More big rigs ?

I do? You have me mixed up with some one else. I am just a peasant that has been at pulling for 30+ years in one state that I farm small in. I trucked for 2 years with a tandem in the mid 80's hauling seed corn and that was it.

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 01:50PM
Sorry you're right I was thinking of trulyvintage. Brain fart on my part.
To answer your ? It's not what I would like to see but what I get tired of seeing. Way too much wasted time working tracks in between hooks and never starting on time. This might just be a here thing.

Re: WHAT??? December 03, 2018 02:28PM
dj
Sorry you're right I was thinking of trulyvintage. Brain fart on my part.
To answer your ? It's not what I would like to see but what I get tired of seeing. Way too much wasted time working tracks in between hooks and never starting on time. This might just be a here thing.

Brain fart? lol. That's ok. I have them also.

No doubt a pull should start on time and as a competitor, I have seen that same thing in my area but not that often. When that happens in my area, it's usually because of weather and the same thing with working tracks between hooks. If weather is not an issue then there should not be an excuse for starting late or too much time between hooks. Now, that is just my opinion and I don't want to offend any one with my opinion.

Re: WHAT??? Tired of seeing December 03, 2018 02:49PM
DJ i agree with you to slow what people are tired of seeing could possibly make for a better show .I am tired of seeing truck pullers taking so much time getting on the track.and tired of seeing big fancy jeep support vehicles always parked in the way ,And tired of never seeing someone disqualified for not being ready

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,749, Posts: 229,894, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 225,997.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM