Churning Dirt Nationals on Friday is still on !!! July 24, 2009 07:18AM
We had some rain .It has stopped and we are good to go for tonight. Again the pull is still on as of right now. Any questions call me on my cell 608-604-5068.

churnin dirt still on July 24, 2009 08:27AM
jason wanted me to post that pull is still on any questions call him at 608-604-5068

Re: churnin dirt still on July 24, 2009 10:16AM
How's the weather over yonder? We're over an hour away and didn't want to drive into tornados, etc.

Re: churnin dirt still on July 25, 2009 12:54AM
was it a go or did the storms put a damper on things, who were the winners if so?

Re: churnin dirt still on July 26, 2009 12:35AM
They got everthing in both days, great show!!! a short rain delay sat nite and that was it. Getting in and out of the pits was tricky but there was plenty of tow tractors to get you going again. it was a very good pull with a packed house saturday night. looking forward to next year!!!

Re: churnin dirt still on July 26, 2009 11:55PM
anyone have 4wd results?

Re: churnin dirt still on July 27, 2009 12:48AM
Jason, thanks for a great event. Great crowd saturday night. Looking forward to next year.

Re: churnin dirt still on July 27, 2009 01:44AM
Nice hook on Saturday, enjoy that new tool box!

Re: churnin dirt still on July 27, 2009 04:35AM
did Mark H get a tool box? were there tools in it? he don't know how to use them....he should give them to me! there is no way he won with out a sled malfuction. it would make a nice crown royal storage device.

Re: churnin dirt still on July 27, 2009 04:43AM
Sat Night the S&S Cycle Tool Boxes went to the 4x4 Mods and the 3.2" Super Street Diesel Trucks. I am not going to pick on Mark today, he was really nice to me on Saturday night! Great too see a nice class off LLSS/ECI Lim Pro. Thanks for coming guys.

Re: churnin dirt still on July 27, 2009 05:08AM
No but I got a floor jack!Do the wheels go up or down on that.And what is that long handle for??And yes you are right there had to be a sled malfunction but nobody said nothing so I wasn't going to!
Good job once again Jason.I know it's alot of work but it looked like it's paying off.We are happy to support you!

Re: churnin dirt still on July 27, 2009 05:55AM
Thanks Bud, if Blackjack ever goes down the track, we will bring to Monroe for Fall Nationals.

Re: churnin dirt still on July 27, 2009 06:46AM
We'll be happy to have you!Hey you can sleep with Brad K.I see he's got room for more then one now! Just don't sleep to close I heard a few things about him right around when Michael Jackson died.SSSSSHHHHH.......I don't want to start nothing if it was only a rumor but he does do weird things with his pizza!

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 06:51AM
I have some news for you....I am going to park the purple bucket, and I got me a bike, and a couple ramps. I'm a going to do me some tricks at the fall show. Think I can make some cash? I am also looking for a teammate, think you can help me out. Jason is going to be my promoter.

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 06:55AM
You need to sign the contract yet, read the fine print, better yet don't, just sign it send it back, I have Crown Royal as sponsor, just don't know how the crowd is going to react to you in purple spandex

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 06:58AM
Just remember...the promoter / anouncer will have the same team outfit on! This is going to be my big break!!!!

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 07:32AM
We better not quit our day jobs.

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 08:22AM
I'll pay you just to see this.Do you want me to book this before the band or after.And that purple spandex thing???I'm starting to think the rumor is true!Hey if need to water the track before that night could you come down and drink with me there?I figure as much as you spill we wouldn't have to get the water truck!

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 02:07PM
You have a day job????????

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 02:50PM
How did Troy Adrian's tractor do on Friday night? Heard he put a new motor in and is running Super Farm.

Re: fall show July 27, 2009 11:24PM
Great job on putting together an excellent pull. The mix between the pulling, super cross bikes, and monster trucks worked well. The crowd was really into everything. Sounds like there are some good changes coming for next year. We are looking forward to coming back.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,758, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,934.

Our newest member JD_8520