Question for case guys December 23, 2018 08:48AM
Will a 2670 engine bolt into a 930,1030,or 1070?

Re: Question for case guys December 23, 2018 10:05AM
It will physically bolt in front and rear,BUT getting all of the other things to work takes some doing,such as power steering pump,steering linkage,coolant hoses,air cleaner,ect.,ect. It does make a fun ride when done though!!

Re: Question for case guys December 23, 2018 10:41AM
Did you ever put one together?

Re: Question for case guys December 24, 2018 12:06AM
I have not, I have been a Case mechanic for 40 years,but havent done it yet, call me at 715-308-2163 and I can give you a number to call that has

Re: Question for case guys December 24, 2018 12:25AM
there is one sitting in my shed that is already together needs a few polishing touches but it has made a trip down the track.

Re: Question for case guys December 24, 2018 02:00AM
Got any pictures of it? Send to my gmail listed.

Re: Question for case guys December 24, 2018 02:24PM
Hood won’t fit right with the bulky intercooler manifold, maybe you could make it fit but getting normal manifold would be easier, turbo will be real close to touching hood might have to dent it out and put a heat shield there. Gotta drill a hole for steering and move throttle linkage as pump is on the other side. Maybe a few other minor things but that’s pretty well it for the 30 series. Will go right into a 1070, put a 4 core rad in it if you can get one, they go right in. For the air intake situation on any of them just rig up a pipe out the hood and slap a k&n on it. Also might wanna beef up the pressure plate.

Re: Question for case guys December 25, 2018 07:29AM
the 2670 engine with will not fit. block bolts right up but the cooler is to long to fit. it will protrude into the fire wall. the brake assembly set right there. to cut a hole in the fire wall for the cooler to fit then you will not have a brake assembly left. I always use a 2390 or 2590 engine and it will bolt right in hood work fits. on a 30 series you can make the 2670 with cooler fit. the brakes are on the platform instead of the fire wall so you can cut hole in fire wall for cooler. the hood will need to be widened to make it fit right. widen the dash to make it the same width as the front of the hood. then have a hood made to fit. most welding shops can roll them since they are the same width on both ends. bolt on and enjoy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009