Allied precision products closed December 30, 2018 12:21PM
Heard they shut doors. Really liked them guys got a clutch and ta from them. Wondering where a guy will get a pulling ta now

Re: Allied precision products closed December 30, 2018 12:55PM
They will make all classes no shift. Levels playing field and saves everyone money

Re: Allied precision products closed December 31, 2018 01:13AM
Hopefully
They will make all classes no shift. Levels playing field and saves everyone money
What does above quote have to do with topic? Ive heard good things about Allied. I hope they are doing ok, and overcome whatever struggles if any they are facing. Hopefully sounds like they scared of a TA tractor. must be another..., well never mind. best wishes to Allied Precision.

Re: Allied precision products closed December 31, 2018 03:38AM
In reference to the op’s question about where to get a pulling ta. If you can’t use them you won’t need one

Re: Allied precision products closed December 30, 2018 04:08PM
Great guys have both clutch and ta from there not sure what I’m gonna do about that now tho. Anyone hear why they shut down?

Re: Allied precision products closed December 31, 2018 02:22PM
Hy-Capacity makes a puller TA also

Anybody willing to share what T/A options are left? January 01, 2019 10:09AM
Was not aware Hy-Cap built pulling T/A’s. I used all Allied t/as for farm or pulling.
What options are available?

Re: Anybody willing to share what T/A options are left? January 01, 2019 11:26AM
Leamon brothers in pa I believe also build pulling ta's and clutches

Re: Anybody willing to share what T/A options are left? January 01, 2019 01:34PM
Leamons get theirs from Allied I believe

Re: Anybody willing to share what T/A options are left? January 02, 2019 05:27AM
Oh ok. I've never purchased from them just saw them on their website. Years ago I ran one I had hycap build. I was running 466 p pump and 3x3. I ran it a few years never had issues with it

Re: Allied precision products closed February 25, 2019 01:56AM
Leamens sold the allied puller and ag parts for all the rest of their TA units.

AG parts does have a TA one step down from the allied unit. was told its great for 2nd High and lower. Anything 3rd high and up they used Allied.

Re: Allied precision products closed February 28, 2019 01:00AM
I was in there last summer a couple times and purchased an electric hoist from them they had advertised locally. They had all their cores boxed up on pallets to sell. Hundreds and hundreds of items. Only one person around and no equipment running. I figured then it was in the works.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009