Air Bags January 01, 2019 08:24AM
As air bag suspension becomes more and more popular in pulling several guys and companys are creating their own set up.
So heres my question who is starting to out run the rest of the pack who's doing the best job for the cheapest money??

Re: Air Bags January 02, 2019 12:20AM
Doing it yourself would be the cheapest if you feel comfortable doing it. Enough pictures floating around to be able to copy whatever setup you like.

Re: Air Bags January 02, 2019 02:09PM
Not sure I have the talent for something like that

Re: Air Bags January 02, 2019 02:44PM
There are several kits and setups available and each one has its pros and cons. The kits that we build we like to build each one per customer specs and not just a one size fits all. The biggest problem with any kit is the parts really add up in the end for a good quality setup. You can give me a call sometime if you have any questions. 812-779-6385

Re: Air Bags January 04, 2019 02:45AM
What is the advantage (if any) of the air bag over a coilover?

Re: Air Bags January 04, 2019 03:55AM
idk if there is a advantage to airbags versus coil overs or not but definitely a advantage over ridged front axles a airbag to me would absorb more shock than a coil over now thats just my opinion i have no science to back it up just seems right in my head. Not only that but go look at you top 5 pro stocks and i bet they have air bag suspenision but hey who knows thats why i was wanting everyone elses .02

Re: Air Bags January 04, 2019 03:59AM
I'd be interested to hear the advantages also. Outside of potentially saving a spindle and helping salvage a poor setup during a run I don't see a great deal of advantage to them on the track. Would be easier on the things driving/being towed around uneven terrain in the pits also I guess

Re: Air Bags January 04, 2019 11:49AM
Well I definitely think that some type of suspension helps on the track taking some of the down force out when your front tires hit therefore helping keeping the load on the back tires. Once again I’m no scientist but I do think it helps a decent run be good and a bad run be decent not only that but it has to be easier on your equipment when you do have a bad run

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,747, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,925.

Our newest member JD_8520