Fuel Tank January 02, 2019 10:11AM
I’m looking for someone to make a stainless steel tank. Does anyone have a good option for that? I need a somewhat specific tank size. I thought I could get one from The Buggy Shop but they don’t seem to be able accommodate my needs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Fuel Tank January 02, 2019 11:29AM
Adam Draudt makes custom tanks. He does awesome work and can make pretty much anything you need. Look him up on Facebook on his personal page and send him a message or on his MAD Pulling pics Facebook page.

Re: Fuel Tank January 02, 2019 11:35AM
Where’s he from?

Re: Fuel Tank January 02, 2019 11:43AM
Adam Draught, Buffalo, NY. He's also a somewhat decent photographer ;>)
http://www.madpullingpics.com
https://www.facebook.com/madpullingpics

I'd also suggest you give Jason Hootman (Corfu, NY) a look.
https://www.facebook.com/HootmanTractors

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2019 11:46AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Fuel Tank January 02, 2019 10:04PM
Adam does some great work, he does all of my aluminum work too.

Re: Fuel Tank January 02, 2019 02:41PM
Wow guys thanks for the contacts. Also dealing with the tank, I know a lot of guys use aluminum? Was originally thinking stainless because of heat dissipation being less with stainless into the fuel? Am I overthinking this? Should I just go with aluminum?

Re: Fuel Tank January 03, 2019 12:53AM
Adam made me a stainless tank for my TWD. It turned out awesome! He is great to work with!!

Re: Fuel Tank January 02, 2019 12:56PM
IMCO? They can build custom tanks.

Re: Fuel Tank January 07, 2019 03:06AM
Only problem with IMCO is that their stainless steel tanks are so expensive. Over twice the cost of a similar size BAM tank. Yes, I realize the BAM tanks are aluminum.

Re: Fuel Tank January 07, 2019 09:46AM
Look up Chiseled Performance out of Fl. 305-987-6295 Or call Robert. His specialty is fuel cells and intercoolers. He built a custom set up for me that fit perfect.
Reasonable prices and quick turn around. He posts how far out his builds are right on his web page or facebook page.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009