was wondering if a 3.6 smooth bore turbo would outdo a 3 inch slotted turbo

Re: LLSS turbos January 05, 2019 12:04PM
Yes it will

Re: LLSS turbos January 05, 2019 12:08PM
Think about it 600 thousands bigger

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 08:55AM
does the lil insane LLSS have a 3.6 charger in kentucky

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 09:21AM
Of course he does, why would he not take advantage of the rule and run the biggest turbo he can.

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 09:34AM
I guess if this rule doesn't get all the diesel out front, they can start putting restrictors on the intake of the alcohols and keep choking it down until they can't get off the line.

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 10:45AM
there ya go diesels just dont compare to alkys in the class. why dont the rule makers let the diesels run at 6500 pounds to give them some advantage

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 11:00AM
just being honest
there ya go diesels just dont compare to alkys in the class. why dont the rule makers let the diesels run at 6500 pounds to give them some advantage

Because they have everything they need to be successful already in place, just to blind to realize it

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 11:16AM
It still amazes me that all you GENIUSES that always seems to know how to make deisels run an according to you GENIUSES everyone that is running one is stupid, looks like you would prove them all stupid an build one, just saying !!!!! Shut up or put up !!!!

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 11:28AM
thats putting it bluntly but u got a good point

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 12:13PM
Youd be to busy
It still amazes me that all you GENIUSES that always seems to know how to make deisels run an according to you GENIUSES everyone that is running one is stupid, looks like you would prove them all stupid an build one, just saying !!!!! Shut up or put up !!!!

Sorry but if you can’t step back and examine why an engine with 100 less cubes and a smaller charger beats you on a consistent basis I can understand why it is so upsetting when someone tells you the answers are relatively obvious

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 12:56PM
FYI--- i run alcohol, just get reall tired of all these people saying that the guys running diesels are stupid, alot ot them are good friends !!! It gets old hearing them trashed !!!!

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 01:15PM
Youd be to busy
FYI--- i run alcohol, just get reall tired of all these people saying that the guys running diesels are stupid, alot ot them are good friends !!! It gets old hearing them trashed !!!!

Understood, it is equally annoying to listen to a sect complain because they can’t compete when they can’t even step back and rationalize why. If you want to help your friends tell them to step back from the path they stay on and figure out why they are getting beat instead of voting in rules that exacerbate the problem.

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 12:24PM
So if I run a 3 by 4 charger on diesel and win there will by know more crying.

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 12:56PM
The crying has already been done and the rules are set so go for it at this point it is a rule voted in by the majority if it ends up being to much to handle just catch the alcohol boys back up by giving a them a bigger meat grinder or more cubes isnt this the way its always been handled in every class until it eventually goes to shitt

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 02:06PM
It looks like the turbo problem has been taking care of at the KY. Pull this last weekend the tractor in first had a. 3.4 and the one next had a 3.6 so why are we crying about 3.6 let them run it

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 01:54PM
I think I can run with most of them with a 3 by 4 I'm not in to the big money ether. If was up to me we would run a box charger.

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 02:40PM
Why does this crap keep coming up. All the other classes were ruined by these very same issues stick to the rules.
This is the only class that has a chance to survive if we keep a lid on the huge check books.if you want to make so much more power and start wrecking @#$%& go to a different class. Leave this class alone.

Re: LLSS turbos January 06, 2019 02:41PM
So what is the turbo rule?

Re: LLSS turbos January 07, 2019 02:30AM
all i know is that the ntpa only allows a 3x4 slotted max and the southern guys can run a 3.6 inlet

Re: LLSS turbos January 07, 2019 02:38AM
The Badger State and East Central Iowa guy's are running an 3by4 smooth inlet on alcohol and diesel. Check your local clubs rules. Will find most on the internet

David Runkle class rep for Badger State LLSS class. 815-821-4686

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009