Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 11:01AM
I have been trying for 3 weeks to get ahold of them and have left messages and has not returned any calls have they closed the doors or has something else happened to him please let me know

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 11:08AM
Is he in Iowa?

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 07:41AM
Why do people think that shops that are making parts should prioritize the phone when the time can be spent making the parts.

Call first thing in the morning, before he goes in the shop, that is best advice for most shops that have someone that owns the business but also does most of the work.

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 10:00AM
The problem isn't so much that these places don't answer, but that they never return calls either.

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 11:17AM
I talked to him yesterday he's still there , It's frustrating took me 10 days lot calls before he answered . Has also called me back few other times . Good Luck

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 03:33PM
Thanks for everything I will keep trying to call you know when he gets back I have left my number for him to call me I was just wondering I thought maybe something happened

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 01:27PM
Send him a message on Facebook. Kenny’s Pulling Parts. I also had success getting ahold of him early in the morning

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 01:29PM
It is very frustrating but keep in mind that this is a busy time of year for parts suppliers and builders of pulling parts. Not an excuse at all but it is a crazy time of year. With the indoor hooks happening and the prep for the summer schedule in full swing, it's kind of hectic. Are you looking for something in particular? If so, maybe post something about what your looking for and see what happens. A lot of suppliers watch this forum and may be able to help when others can't.

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 01:46PM
Im sorry but I have the mind set that if you can't answer your phone you don't need my money. 3/4 of the deal with this stuff is service and if you don't answer to order the part how much service do you think you are gonna get after the sale

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 10, 2019 02:57PM
Kenny does good work and stays covered up But i do agree its very frustrating not being able to get in touch

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 01:40AM
Why would you come on here and suggest"are the doors closed" on a busy parts supplier? And do you want your parts done and shipped, or the business owner answering every phone call all day from every asshat that wants to talk and not buy anything? Come on. Be real.

And one more question. Do you leave a message every time? Or os it a message the 1st call, and a hang up every other?
Everyone is busy. Good help is tough to get. Please don't start a thread that suggests because someone didn't answer, they are closed. It's bad fir everyone

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 04:46AM
Get a headset. Hire a secretary get a speaker in the shop if you want to communicate with your customer you will find and make time to do so. I understand that you only have so much time but this part of business. When people don't communicate people get pissed and don't want to trust you I had a bad time with a shop in Iowa a couple of years ago. I ended up taking the sheriff to get my money and parts back .I won't say who again out of respect for the state of Iowa beware and be careful who you do business with.

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 06:27AM
Keep in mind that we are coming off of two holidays that feel during the week , some machine shops shut down during that time for one reason or another .

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 07:54AM
Too bad LLSS or whatever this guy is , cant understand how things works ,, dumd kid im thinking

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 08:14AM
come on guys,-- we all can agree some shops just don't care,take yrs too long and treat regular guys like crappp. I have been told that pullers are less important than regular customers cuz we spend too much on play toys.Big $ guys have favorite shops or do the work in house,most can't and are happy to have work down in a timely manner. That being said,-- working with people can be a pain in the arse.

Re: Kenny’s pulling. parts January 12, 2019 08:20AM
Know the kid s not to dumb how things is working does not mean thats how it suppose to be working answering the phone is a big part of customer service .Dont answer the phone when the products done and its payday time for the shipping address and the Master Card

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,712, Posts: 229,820, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro