Cloverdale problems January 12, 2019 01:58AM
From ntpapull.com "News":
"Due to ongoing technical difficulties, the Super Farm class and Super Semi exhibitions originally scheduled for Friday night's Session One will instead appear during Saturday afternoon's Session Two."

Just what are the "ongoing technical difficulties"?

Why did "Nasty Stuff" not make a hook?

Many spectators?

How much snow thus far?

Re: Cloverdale problems January 12, 2019 02:21AM
Technical difficulties was with the smoke machine. Don't know about Nasty Stuff. Stands were probably 3/4 full. About 4" snow and still snowing.

Re: Cloverdale problems January 12, 2019 05:46AM
Generator that runs the smoke machine died. It's back up and running today.

Re: Cloverdale problems January 12, 2019 05:16PM
This is my last time traveling hundreds of miles to watch a Bauer operation.

Re: Cloverdale problems January 12, 2019 05:50PM
To was there

If you would have listened to announcers or maybe got off your you know what and walked outside and looked at the pile of filters next to the Cat generator from Cat Power out of Indianapolis (not a Bauer piece of equipment) you would have figured out the truth to what ACTUALLY happened on Friday night. Big and the gang tried their best to keep it running and get the show finished but sometimes things just don’t work out...well unless your “Mr Was There” apparently he is perfect and his show and sled operations are ALWAYS perfect! Trust me know on cares if you are done traveling “hundreds of miles” to see “A Bauer Operation” so go ahead and stay home promise you won’t be missed!

To everyone involved with C bar C, NTPA, track crew, and the Bauer crew awesome job this weekend!! You guys overcame problems and made it a great show!! See you all in 2020!! Hopefully without “Mr was there”

Re: Cloverdale problems January 13, 2019 05:51AM
Was Saturday a one day ticket?

Re: Cloverdale problems January 13, 2019 07:46AM
Where are all the diesel supers? No color at all!

Re: Cloverdale problems January 13, 2019 09:59AM
Better question would be, how many competitive diesel supers are left in the country that would come out in the winter to compete?

Re: Cloverdale problems January 15, 2019 09:05AM
Best question would be.....why didn't they invite any more than 6 diesel supers!?!

Re: Cloverdale problems January 15, 2019 12:58PM
Brice was on here couple months ago and already answered this. Something about they invited twelve last year and only six accepted. Can't blame the promoters if the pullers don't want to show up.

Re: Cloverdale problems January 14, 2019 04:20AM
Miles, thanks for the great job on the mic. I would like to know who made the comment Friday night about anyone over 40 being old? I personally took offense to that and wanted to take them out back and show them what 15 yrs past that could do. HAHAHA!!!!! Just jokin', trying to keep the fun from the weekend going 1 more day. Thanks again and see ya there next year.

Re: Cloverdale problems January 14, 2019 01:08AM
The folks at C Bar C did a great job again working to bring a pull and experience to the fans. The concerts in between the session Saturday and attention to detail really leave a strong lasting impression.

As for the struggles Friday Night, the crew had been limping the generator through nearly the entire session. The CAT Mechanic was called in but they couldn't get the problem solved as the Generator just wanted to ReGen with every move they made.

The new Generator worked great on Saturday!

As for the DSS Tractors, the promoters only wanted to have five or six tractors in the class. I don't believe it was a lack of interest for winter pulling but more they capped the size of the field.

Thanks to Carl, Cindy, Steve, Brice, and crew for letting me be one of the guys on the Mic.

Re: Cloverdale problems January 15, 2019 01:22PM
Have been on the receiving end of the generator problem. We had Herc as a power supplier on a job this past summer. They had a total of 12 generator's on site. 3 of them were brand new. All three had regen issue by the end of the week. Anytime they would refuel it while they were running would send the regen system into a fit.

Re: Cloverdale problems January 18, 2019 06:31AM
My personal opinion. I loved Cloverdale. We were not there Friday night as we got into town later than planned, and then we had heard about the smoke machine been down. The only small complaint I would have was the pedal pull. The pedal pull itself went great. But there was some confusion on start time and who was actually working at it. Keep in mind, yes, we went down to watch the show. But my 6 year old was also excited to be able to do the pedal pull. Other than that, I loved it. I felt Miles and Jason did great announcing. I liked how they introduced all of the drivers. I thought they were pretty smooth at getting tractors on and off the track. The had plenty of food options. They had a bounce house for kids. All of the classes had decent numbers in them. I understand that there were only 6 DSS there, but there isn't many in the hole country. Over all, I thought it went very well. I drove 6 1/2 hours to get there. And I am going back.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009