Truly Vintage Transportation January 14, 2019 01:10PM
Had Jim at Truly Vintage Transportation bring back a 16 Jeep Wrangler that i plan on using to pull my truck around the pits.
He brought it from San Antonio Tx to Central MO for a fair price, let me know his location everyday, and let me know of some delays out of his control that would add some extra time to being delivered (14 inch snow storm). Thanks again!

Re: Truly Vintage Transportation January 14, 2019 01:58PM
Good to hear positive review of a business

Thank You January 14, 2019 06:47PM
Thumbs Up Thanks Skyler Beer

Jim

Jim is on the road What My Customers Say

Re: Thank You January 15, 2019 07:20AM
I bought a new custom 3 spd from Larry at Pro Fab in Baldwin,Wi. ,inspected it for gearing,installed it,used it and called him at the end of summer,I asked if he remembered me and the unit,yes was his reply,I told him that is worked fine was top notch and was very happy,He replied that it was good to hear a positive note compared to so many negative,in all of Life this is true.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason