Ntpa tentive schedule January 22, 2019 06:14AM
Can any one send me the ntpa tentive schedule either by phone 574-334-2161 or by email Justsimplyme44@gmail.com

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 24, 2019 11:53PM
Email sent sir

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 28, 2019 07:28AM
2019 Schedule looks like it was posted today.

http://ntpapull.com/schedule

---

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 28, 2019 10:12AM
What is the css class in RN2

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 28, 2019 10:29AM
Classic Super Stock

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 28, 2019 12:40PM
I had read somewhere that Ellsworth was having HSS again this year but this schedule don’t show that , does anyone know for sure ?

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 28, 2019 12:59PM
I would give it time for things to finalize. Hopefully the state schedule will be out soon and you will know for sure at that point.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 29, 2019 03:15AM
I cant be there are only 11 hooks for mods and the unlimited have 16 hooks. And why did Ellsworth drop their mod class its the best class they had

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 29, 2019 07:41AM
Ellsworth dropped the class because it's an expensive class to have pull. They already have a big pull and having the mods there was a big chunk of the cost. Doug did a lot to get sponsor money to support the class. This year the board decided to cut them and add the Heavy Super Stock tractors according to their Facebook page, even though the schedule doesn't reflect it.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 29, 2019 07:56AM
The schedule for the most part just has the towns that have signed contracts. As far as which classes are where is still up in the air for some of these hooks

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 29, 2019 01:18PM
There is some wishful thinking on that list. Not all pulls listed have signed a contract and not all of them will end up happening.

Re: Ntpa tentative schedule January 29, 2019 02:07PM
scheduler, where are the facts to back up your statements?

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 30, 2019 01:43AM
Just stop it! Stop right there. You people whine and b!tch there is no schedule out, so they release a tentative one (tentative means subject to change). Then you rip them because this place doesn't have this class or that class......this place hasn't signed a contract yet........

Just stop. Be happy the dates are there, a pull is likely happening. The classes will be what they will be when the contracts are signed. Same thing happens at every level in the sport.

Geesh, talk about not be able to please anyone.

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 30, 2019 02:03PM
Who really cares honestly? It's NTPA, they have been @#$%& for years and their numbers continue to drop.

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 30, 2019 10:58PM
Obviously you seem to care, jack off, or you wouldn't reply.

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule January 31, 2019 12:00AM
Read the current puller issue they have new venues mentioned. Also they state still waiting for details to be finalized. Just wait till the actual schedule is released, and it's not that the NTPA is @#&%. Pullers are the ones making the decisions of what pulls and organizations they run with. And life is the biggest deciding factor of when and where they hook. It's a tentative schedule so quit making assumption's and wait for the official schedule.

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule February 02, 2019 02:07AM
When NHRA and nascar start letting participants make up the rules and schedules they will be in the same mess ntpa is now. There has been no leadership from Columbus for years I don't expect any now. There disregard for the region and state level pullers is a disgrace. I see no future in this organization .

Re: Ntpa tentive schedule February 02, 2019 02:32AM
Fuzz nailed it. When the regional WINNERS asked for a rules change because they aren't even making enough to cover their tech and entry fees, I'd say there's a problem. Pretty easy to see why pullers are jumping ship.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009