NTPA Unlimited January 29, 2019 01:39PM
I've heard that NTPA would not sanction a single day hook for Unlimited's at Greenville or Canfield. Both events opted to drop GN and go RN as a result. However, Wellington has a single day Unlimited hook. Can someone in the know explain what the deal is?

Re: NTPA Unlimited January 29, 2019 11:31PM
Wellington is NTPA's Golden Child i would guess !

Re: NTPA Unlimited January 30, 2019 04:20PM
wellington is one the best pulls every year, i don't know about it being the "Golden Child". track is way better than canfield too.

Re: NTPA Unlimited January 30, 2019 09:50PM
Screw and Puller MX, know all the facts before you show that you don't. No single day GN events during the week. Wellington is on a Friday.

Re: NTPA Unlimited January 30, 2019 11:38PM
Canfield is on a Saturday...

Re: NTPA Unlimited January 31, 2019 01:23AM
And Hudsonville MI had been a 2 day GN event for several years. Now only 1 day with 1 GN class. Why?

Re: NTPA Unlimited January 31, 2019 11:55AM
Cause I have had catastrophic damage there the last two years and I told them I didn't want to come again and they said okay, we just won't have the pull. bwahahahaha. JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,776, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member Jason